Reviews for Reticence
efdanny chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
I love your writing very much.
happylama2202 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
fangirl moment:* omigod I love it! * I love the concept, and your execution was quite good. I like your writing style. :)
Birdy1796 chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
Best after-Jinchu story ever! I like how you described Kaoru's rage at Sano and Kenshin abandonment of Yahiko. Yahiko is still a little kid, no matter how mature he is . I'm always glad to see a strong, reasonable Kaoru instead of a mushy one who's head - over - heels in love with Kenshin
xim-chan chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Haaa.. soo good! I love this story and I'm always disappointed that it ends... I'm left wanting a bit more..
Joy-girl chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
I was really confused at first because I remember having looked for this story before - because I had favorited it the first time - and being really sad to find it gone. By chance I tried to search for it again and - yay! There it was. Still as good as ever. Thank you for writing and reposting. It is back where it belongs on my favorite list.
catharsys chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Such a powerful fic! :) Happy to see you're back :)
Meno chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Wonderfully written fanfic. Love it.
Mely chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Wow, this was wonderfully written.
Angelica Chibis chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
I love canon fanfics like this, and your fanfic is very good..
specially the relationship between Yahiko and Kaoru.
Kaoru angry reaction is perfect, I imagine exactly like this. Bunch of "strong" adults leave the kid completly alone.
and Kenshin... poor Kenshin, enough with the reticence
loved, thank you very much for this fanfic
IWasNeverReal chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Daaaaaaaamn
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
I looked up your stories because of Mymanicmarie's recommendation, and I'm very happy I did.
I'm so glad you are reposting them. Ch. 6 is especially well written. I love the way you move the story forward through the thoughts of various characters. Your take on Saitou, self satisfied delusions and all, is perfect. So are his glimpses of Sano, Karou and Kenshin. Thanks.
orchid14 chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
I think this is your best fanfiction yet. I loved the way you succeeded in exploring various characters' points of views and inner thought after the horrid deeds they had been through with Enishi's Jinchuu. It has an authentic feel to it, and for that, I thank you. Please write more!
kaoruca chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Oh, I think that the first time I read this it was unfinished. I like very much Saito's and Yahiko's. I love to "see" her anger, hahahaha. So cute.
kaoruca chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I think this is my best. Amazing work
white epitome chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I'm so happy this is back! Thank you for sharing it to us once again. You write beautiful canonverse KenKao.