Reviews for Trading Spaces
Lux chapter 26 . 4/8
This was so perfect.. I hope you are still writing that sequel. 3
Potterwatcher chapter 12 . 3/22
You know, you've been referring to Hermione as a straight A student, and I think that you might mean a straight O student, because in the wizarding world an A is like a C... Other than that, this has got to be one of the BEST stories I've ever read, and I've burst out laughing so many times for no apparent reason, I'm pretty certain that I'm going to be shipped off to a mental facility in the immediate future.
FioleeBettexx chapter 2 . 1/25
Ohmigosh. SNAPE AND HERMIONE? You wicked thing. I'm not sure I like where this is going... But I enjoy it anyway and just thought I'd inform you. Plus I love the snakes xD
kitsuneko1976 chapter 9 . 1/18
evil shrimp?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOO!

anywho, loving this. seriously, bleeding hilarious.
nyla chapter 26 . 1/2
I am a new FAN OF THIS SERIES I cannot wait for the sequel to come out I WILL BE WAITING soplease do not delay any more than is nessassary!
lovingsiri chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
This chapter had me laughing so hard, tears were coming out my eyes
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god! Think of better adjectives than 'hero'! I love this fanfiction and you're a very good writer but it really annoys me!
Lucy Kent chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
You are absolutely amazing, I have read many many drarry stories. But i think yours is now officially my favorite. You kept to their personality types and made it work romantically. Most change important characteristics (yes I remember Harry going... darker but it isn't the same, that was already in his personality type, just never fully embarrassed in the original stories) So I love you. End of story.
Marguex chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I just have to say that this is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time, and I am just in love with everything, the plot so far all the characters...everything, can't wait to continue reading
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Awesome story so far. I couldn't help but comment though. Especially that part with a Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl referrence. Totally made me crack up. Great job. Now I'm off to read more. Toodles!
SmileOrSimilie chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I read this a few months ago and it was so funny , I had to google the bits of it I remembered so I read it again...so not regreting it :D
TamiLove chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Oh
My
Merlin

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKEDDD! I knew it'd be awesome but it was totally completely stupifyingly amazing! I stayed up ALL night last night, went to work, got home and continued reading! This story was just- URG! And Snape and Hermiorne?! At first I was like... WTF NOOOO! But then HAD to keep reading, for them even more than for Harry and Draco! I just freaked out the whole time and I love them together now! I'm in love. Super love.. To the power of infinity. I loved it!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
LMFAO! Oh my gosh, I can already tell this is gonna be awesome! xD I'm off to read more!
Nerdrawrs chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I- Uh- Wow.
I apologize for my unintelligible stammering, but that seems to be all I can manage at the moment. There are very few fanfictions that I come back to reread, and after reading this the second time through all I can say is - brilliant.
I had quite a few cases of emotional whiplash whilst reading this. One moment I was giggling like a maniac at Hazelhart and the 'Puffs, the next I was on the floor incapacitated by the Drarry feels.

I generally like to pride myself on my etiquette, but I'll beg just this once. Please, please find the spare time to complete Trading Places
I (and many other fans) would love you forever.
If not we'll have to send Sheldon after you. (No, seriously - Blackest Magic! EVIL!)

Thank-you for the brilliantly amazing read, Snippy. Have a pound (or six) of chocolate frogs, I'll gladly take the bill.

- Nerdrawrs
Carmin chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
oh so awesome! please please PLEASE! finish the sequel! PLEASEEEE 3333 i love it sooo muchhh ! such an awesome fic!
2,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »