Reviews for A New Destiny
Hopps chapter 9 . 12/1/2020
My guy you need to ease up the AN about hating characters... I get it they both suck, and frankly it is clear from the story so please SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Another thing to note, this story is actually trash. The story of 'the guardian' was literally already laid out with the game, at least the bones of it and this story just shits all over that.

The main character, your character in the game, is literally the most powerful Guardian to have ever been revived. Since the traveller started creating them. His accolades alone from D1 to D2 current is a testament to that. He has killed God's, Tyrants and dominated other Guardian's (crucible). Shit, in the first game the main story line he did most of it on his own, at least according to the cutscenes.

This Guardian... have none of those traits and seems to content to let others shit all over him.

Personal preference only here but I love STRONG MC the most, and considering the source material and the character this fanfiction is based, which is literally a power fantasy character. I expected so much more and got so much less.
vercoekids chapter 37 . 11/12/2020
Has this story been discontinued or on hiatus air if your readers works like to know the situation regarding the progress of new chapters
Anonymous chapter 37 . 10/29/2020
Pog you should continue I am hooked and you deserve to tale breaks if you are tired and don't have to continue if you wish but I think many people would like you to continue writing this very enticing story.
NotRevan chapter 9 . 10/8/2020
The point of the ghost is to resurrect the guardian so him dying or being injured should not be a big deal. It's only bad if the ghost is destroyed because the he can't be revived.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2020
That is all well and good, but that is only if you actually end this story. It is very good, as a matter of fact all your stories are, but the update times are so sporadic that some of us might just abandon your stories all together. I mean, this story in particular has not been updated in 2 years and does not seem like it will be updated anytime soon. You even stared a new story on your profile. I will not hold my breath that this will reach it's conclusion or advance beyond this point. There are other good stories that are actually being updated that I would like to read. Sorry and be safe.
KingSparda chapter 37 . 8/12/2020
Ok ik this probably been abandoned but I still have to say. THIS is the best fanfiction I ever read of destiny
shehbevddmkxycufjdensnvsj chapter 9 . 8/1/2020
Why can’t his Ghost just heal Gabe? Are they literally only used for flashlights and keys at this point?
FallenMarbles chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
I been waiting for an update i LOVE these kinda storys i seriously would love to see stories being finished
IAmCover chapter 37 . 5/6/2020
Hopefully it’ll get updated
NovaVoid chapter 37 . 4/30/2020
Update?
Ferrett chapter 37 . 3/22/2020
You should continue this book. I like it.
saysikern chapter 26 . 12/20/2019
Imagine trying to write what's meant to be heroic and instead giving a self-centered ass.
Noneofit chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Hah, I remember the overblown fear regarding ISIS in 2014. Had to check the date when you said "they took Russia" lmao.

And here we are with their leadership dead as of yesterday.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/14/2019
Hey i am really enjoying your story and i was sondering if you plan to finish it or stryka second book and continue it where this one left of?
Guest44 chapter 37 . 6/17/2019