Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unaired Pilot
kamui5 chapter 1 . 6/11
Loving the first chapter, keep up the good work :D and can't wait to read more.
ceresama chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
this is turning into a great story. I can't wait for more.
Riddle-Snape chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
I found this today and I like it so far... but I would think that magic could do something to help him... really? walking like that around Hogwarts? it just looks dangerous for boy who lived...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
this is a good entertaining story. really feel sorry for harry with the abuse. went back to the chapters again and didnt see anything on justice for Harry and the punishment for the Dursleys. that is so wrong. anyway good luck.
lgbtlovechick chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Wow! I love this plot! I can't wait to see where it takes us! Snape had me a little muddled at first with how kind and gentle he was (which seemed extremely out of character) but then I got to thinking maybe had he known of the severe abuse from the start he would have put on kid gloves. Though I'm kinda hoping he has some snarkey remarks for Sherlock. They are do different and yet so very similar... lol update soon!
LazzzyCat chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
I find it odd that Sherlock and John would allow Evan to go to Hogwarts considering his issues with strangers and propensity to panic attacks.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
I see you're a slash fan in regards to Harry, just looking ahead to the future, will that the case here? I am fine with background slash, but for Harry, who I imagine myself to be as I read, I prefer het pairings, particularly Harry/Hermione.

I quite enjoy disabled Harry stories.

Thanks so much for sharing!
WRose chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Dumbeldork wanted to See if he is worth something.
NATWEST chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Wonderful update. Chapter 3 is a little scramble.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
uhm html code anyone...
WRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Great
Lucky Charmz chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
In canon, Harry had the bones in his arm removed and regrown overnight. Why can't the same be done for his leg now? Doesn't make sense to me.
csheila chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Nice piece. Loved interaction with Poppy (one of my favorite characters). Hope we get to watch John and Sherlock put Dumbles in his place
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
That's a little surprising that they used ASL in UK. I was under the impression that they would more likely to use BSL.
parrotingswan chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
You realize that because they are living in Britain Sherlock should know and Harry should be speaking BSL (British Sign Language) not ASL. Even if Sherlock only spoke ASL (for some odd reason?), all of Harry's communications with people besides sherlock who sign in England would probably be BSL, maybe some would attempt ISL (Irish sign language). Irish sign language to American is a bit like comparing Spanish to French. BSL to ASL is like comparing german to spanish. Why would anyone who works in the deaf community try to speak ASL (which is a completely different language) to a british child? How many of them would even know ASL if they only work with british people?