Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unaired Pilot
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Wouldn't magic have been able to heal him fully tho? I mean... they can even regrow bones from nothing...or from the tip of it at least. Regrowing all kinds of tissiue does seem to be possible too. And at worst, couldn't phoenix tears have healed him? Failing that, the philosopher's stone? Both whoch dumbledore DO have access to by asking those he knows. (Namely flamel and his pet phoenix.)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Why would Sherlock object to this? He is, quite litterally, incapable of understanding why it would be bad to let a child see a dead body. (As he proved with showing pictures of one, with worms in their eyes, to that little flowergirl.) And he also sees nothing wrong with keeping body parts around or drinking tea with an eyeball floating about in it. (Although the latter may have to do with the shock. Lol)

And no matter how emotionally attached he is to John, he never protects him from mental and emotional pain, and occasionally uses him as bait. I somehow doubt he'd stop being a sociopath just because he added a single other person into his very limited abillity to truly care about someone.
kamui5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Loving the first chapter, keep up the good work :D and can't wait to read more.
ceresama chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
this is turning into a great story. I can't wait for more.
Riddle-Snape chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
I found this today and I like it so far... but I would think that magic could do something to help him... really? walking like that around Hogwarts? it just looks dangerous for boy who lived...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
this is a good entertaining story. really feel sorry for harry with the abuse. went back to the chapters again and didnt see anything on justice for Harry and the punishment for the Dursleys. that is so wrong. anyway good luck.
lgbtlovechick chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Wow! I love this plot! I can't wait to see where it takes us! Snape had me a little muddled at first with how kind and gentle he was (which seemed extremely out of character) but then I got to thinking maybe had he known of the severe abuse from the start he would have put on kid gloves. Though I'm kinda hoping he has some snarkey remarks for Sherlock. They are do different and yet so very similar... lol update soon!
LazzzyCat chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
I find it odd that Sherlock and John would allow Evan to go to Hogwarts considering his issues with strangers and propensity to panic attacks.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
I see you're a slash fan in regards to Harry, just looking ahead to the future, will that the case here? I am fine with background slash, but for Harry, who I imagine myself to be as I read, I prefer het pairings, particularly Harry/Hermione.

I quite enjoy disabled Harry stories.

Thanks so much for sharing!
WRose chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Dumbeldork wanted to See if he is worth something.
NATWEST chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Wonderful update. Chapter 3 is a little scramble.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
uhm html code anyone...
WRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Great
Lucky Charmz chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
In canon, Harry had the bones in his arm removed and regrown overnight. Why can't the same be done for his leg now? Doesn't make sense to me.
csheila chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Nice piece. Loved interaction with Poppy (one of my favorite characters). Hope we get to watch John and Sherlock put Dumbles in his place