Reviews for Unveiled
The-KLF chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Loved it!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
hello yes I love this
they're married and I am so happy about this
and then he remembered what AU!Kate said and needed to ask if it was true
and she told him about the book signing
and he felt bad for not remembering but he doesn'T need to feel bad which she told him cause duh

and I love love love this yes good thank you omg

-Anja
operaluvr chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
What a wonderful story and I'm so glad that Beckett appreciates scything that has gone before that brought them to this moment. "Castle, please listen to me when I say this. Are you listening?" He can only nod earnestly before she proceeds. "I meant it when I said wouldn't change anything, not a single part of our story. We fought for this, what we have now, tooth and nail, and I love it."

Really well conceived and written.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I can not read your stories fast enough. So yummy and sexy but sweet and loving and tender...love, love, love this one.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Love this! (Head-canon accepted!)
theputz913 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to further explore that particular part.
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I'm so dreadfully behind on FF notifications, so I'm only just getting to this story now. But it is delightful! I love the open communication between them, with the added spice of sexy times :) Really great job here, Meg; a pleasure to revisit one of my favorite eps now. Excellent!
Caskettfan28 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Great! Loved it :)
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
A gorgeous tribute to the episode.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Great story! Cute :)
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
When Kate tells Rick that she wouldn't change anything about their story, it reminds me of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" when they are dancing at the prom and Rick tells Kate that every thing he ever did and every choice he ever made brought him to her.

Of course Rick wants to know every detail of the book signing. That is a story in itself that I wouldn't mind reading.

Nicely done.
blue1orange chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Well done; I always enjoy your fine dialogue...you always give us more insight into our duo.
I found K's line...'don't gloat...it's unattractive' to be most interesting. Hah. She doesn't really believe that.

Recall in season one, they are looking for the matching rug in the hotel, and C finds a match, he nods to an open room; K does a double take,and says, 'it's the rug' , then looks at C who is giving her a little smirk look, and she says, 'don't gloat...its unattractive'.
Hahaha. Baloney. Recall the image of him standing there and he is so damn hot with that sexy scruff and that smirk, and there is NO WAY she can help herself.
Here's a more likely response:
K grabs him by the arm, shoves him hard through the open door to an empty room waiting to be cleaned, kicks the door closed and pushes him up against the door. She is on him in a second plundering his mouth, ripping at his shirt, then his belt and pants...and shoving them down while C is pushing her pants down...and then up against the door, C is momentarily stunned, but he's a quick study and knows enough to jump right in...as she proceeds to fuck that smirk right off his face. Carpe diem.
Hahahaha.
THAT'S how I see her responding to his sexy smirking and gloating!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I love that they did that in the episode and I love what you added to it here!
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Really cute :) thanks for writing and sharing