Reviews for THe Big Wedding
It's pure crack! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
ThaT'S A CRUEL ENDING.
Fr0g chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wow. Somehow you've managed to put crap into words.

Why the hell did you even write this? It's obvious that its horribly written. Stop writing poorly written fanfiction for your own sick entertainment. Do something helpful for the world, like donating your computer so that the world may never have to read this crap again.

If your trying to be funny, your not. Are you craving attention? Did your mother never hug you? Did your dog die? Be maturer, and if you can't become maturer, then at least act it.

Writing something just to piss someone off is seriously pathetic. Now go delete this story and kill yourself.

-Peace out,

Terra
halley11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
wow that was the worst story i ever read, u should never write again, and i am trying to be mean. Unless you are going to write something that accually is good
Cassandra Anthemyst chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Daria is out of character. Trent is out of character. Tom is out of character. Jane is out of character-in fact, the only people that are in-character are the members of the fashion club, which speaks volumes. Daria's parents wouldn't pay for someone else's kid to go to college, and even if they would, Trent would't go. Daria does not speak like a valley girl. Daria would never compare herself to a married princess, especially one whose marriage ended in divorce.

I find it hard to believe that someone could write something so bad unless it was on purpouse. If it was on purpouse, it was inane and in bad taste. If it wasn't...well, I don't want to entertain that thought.

Keep writing, but next time, try to take your writing seriously.
jenking chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I am a shameless shipper - but the start of this story? YAWN! nice twist with Trent changing his mind!
LadyLily06 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I HATE IT!
HOW COULD YOU MAKE TRENT DO THAT!
COMPLETELY OOC!
Only helpful advice I can offer is work on grammar.
Lovable Ange chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Uh...does anyone else think that was just a little strange? That's SO not how trent would act...and you got daria completely wrong. No offence or anything...
Ananda Arlin chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
OMG! That is so horrible! How could you do that? Ok, apart from the ending, which was absolutely EVIL (and very OOC), please please please write with better syntax? Please? Reading that was pretty close to torture, and I've read some pretty bad stuff. I got really confused within the first 3 sentences. Oh, and also, remember to capitalize Trent's name every time you type it please! I know thats just a little thing, but it makes such a big difference! Also, what is up with Tiffany running to give Daria a hug? She doesnt run anywhere! Anyway. Other than the plot, the characters, the syntax, the setting (where was it supposed to be anyways? You never explained that), and I think i ran out of elements of the story, so yeah, I think it's safe to say this just sucks. It looks like you wrote it in about 5 minutes and then just posted it. Please take more time and actually read over what you've written before you post it! That way you won't get any more reviews like this. It'll also make the universe a safer place for those of us who cannot abide with bad writing.
beckie13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
ok i read the first few lines got bored and read the last 3 paragraphs n that woz EEVIL of trent.

frm

beckie
Scarlet29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Right, you have quite a lot of reviews and very few of them are positive and I tend to agree with them [Espescially Goth-girl ;) ].

If this is infact meant to be a parody on "Shipperism" and the really awful style used by so many people who submit here, well done. If not just say it was and accept the credit.

And looking at some of the earlier reviews I have had a revelation; "You can swear in these things? Yippee!"

Keep writing and please, if you intend to parody something make it abundantly clear, you'll get flamed a lot less. Kara Wild sort of proved that (or not).

Scarlet.
The Geisha Singer chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Totally out character. D-
karmakaze chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
! Why would Trent do that to her? !
Chris Oakley chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Words cannot begin to describe how awful it characterization,horrible dialogue,disjointed plot,an arbitrarily cruel ending...I've seen tennis matches that had fewer faults than this story.
Skye Haerrington chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oh please tell me that this was meant to be a bad dream or a humor post. I don't want to be mean, but all I did was laugh throughout the entire thing. Daria? Twirling in front of a mirror and being all "I love you" with Jane? And her response to Tom? It sounds like a babbling 11 year old! I'm sorry, but this was awful. It was like you've seen enough commercials to figure out the names of the various characters and then wrote a fic about it.