Reviews for A Crystal Heart's Easy to Break, Baby
Chaos Black17 chapter 5 . 4/11
When are you going to update ?!
Mkoll chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
This Is Great, Dandy and Pearls Interactions Seem Completely in character and the stories are great. I just wish there was more...
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Great story! Hope to see more, really enjoy the nice long chapter length.
Jin Shirinue chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
At first I was wondering what Garnet meant by Dandy being "hard to look at" but then it hit me, it's got to have something to do with her 'future vision'.
Zarbapha chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Found this story as another author's fave, and it is GREAT!
This last chapter's lecture by Steven was also great. And the. Characters to have meet, both with their own brands wisdom quite unlike the other's, makes me grin. Write on!
This should really have been in the crossovers section.
AwesomeOliver chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
I went into thing a little skeptical because it seemed like such a random crossover, but my god! I'm exceedingly impressed with what you have here! You combine the elements of these two shows flawlessly. Everyone's in character, they interact in a realistic and complimentary manner, and the whole story is just such a fun ride, I'm excited to see how it ends. Great job, keep up the awesome work!
Ruise chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
WHOOOOOOOOOAAA! Loving this crossover!
Sandstorm3D chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
This is a marvelous story. Your characterization is spot on for the Gems. I've never seen space dandy but that hasn't deterred me in the slightest. The vocabulary you use is also superb. Give yourself a pat on the back. You've crafted a wonderful story so far and I'm eager to see how you finish it. Thanks for the entertaining read!
BlueCorundum chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
When I started reading this I did not think this crossover was going to work as well as it did, and I was pleasantly surprised. You really shine with the comedy, and you handle Dandy and Pearl's character flaws well. I also like that the story has plenty of drama and conflict to go with the humorous moments.

The flashbacks of the fighting tournament and "Unleash The Beak" were priceless. Well done.
Rise of Anarchy chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
This is so good! I can't even begin to describe how awesome this story is-not only is your writing style really interesting, but you do a great job capturing what each of the characters is like (I especially love how you write Pearl and Dandy)! I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to read this at first (I've never watched Space Dandy before), but I'm glad I did. Thanks for this amazing story, and keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Brad W chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Great dialogue and I loved Steven's speech towards Dandy and Pearl. Keep up the good work!
Genndy Oda C.O.G chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
It's things like this that make me immensely glad I can read these stories. The initially unlikely crossover was enough for me to take interest in the story, and finding this-dare I say it-gem of a tale makes it even better. Keep up the great work, mighty The Qing, and take the time you need for the chapters. If this story is as good as an earlier work of yours I read (which it certainly seems tone, if not better), then we are i good hands.
Sincerely-
Genndy Oda, C.O.G.
GreenCAT the second chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
You style of writing is SO good! the story is really fun, and i can really see this being an episode or something! keep it up!
Keldeox chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I like how you way out the all the rights parts to the story. Its great!
The drama, the adventure, the comedy, and the (possible) romance.
aCEMANIa chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
This is so good. I can't properly express how much I like this. And what I could say has already been said. That said, Amethyst comes off a little flat. I could say the same about Garnet but she didn't really get any depth until the later episodes, which I think take place after this story. Also Steven seems a bit more mature than normal, so its a bit jarring, but you got him down pretty well. You got Space Dandy and his Space Crew (in Space!) really well. Even the elaborate exposition of the Narrator. I started to read parts of it In his voice!

This really feels like an episode of each show at the same time, without it feeling like its in the style of one show then just jumping into the other. Or just one show with characters from the other in it. The tournament flashback and the throwing cookies into space flashback are really great about this.

You have excellent pacing and the flashbacks don't take me out of the narrative. The chapter length is also nice and meaty. There were like two grammar error in all the chapters.

This review ended up being much longer than the first two sentences I thought it would be. Also I'm angry that I'm gonna have to wait for the next chapter. I want it now! Just keep doing your thing and, I hope, finish this story.