Reviews for A Crystal Heart's Easy to Break, Baby
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 6/9
Since he was really just trying to slack off, Pearl tried not to feel complimented by what Dandy had said. She leaned forward to speak into Meow's communicator, trying to sound flattered, because she most definitely wasn't. "Don't worry, Dandy. We'll catch that Slammerhead of yours in no time," she assured, ending the transmission before Dandy or Meow had a chance to say anything more.

"Wait a second. Catch? I thought we were gonna make sure he left the planet empty ha-rahaughk!" Amethyst's puzzled inquiry was interrupted by Pearl wrapping her arm around her neck in an act of faux-camaraderie.

"Ohohoho, that's Amethyst for you!" Pearl tightened her chummy hold. "Always such a kidder!" she laughed nervously, ignoring struggles of the aforementioned 'kidder'.

—-

Oh that Pearl.
And the flashback with Dandy was neat.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 6/9
THIS IS INCREDIBLE, I LOVE IT!

And my two fave characters, and Steven, winning Dandy over with his sweetness, and making his hair like a pomp. Dandy might find himself adoring Steven, I mean, who couldn't?

Oh wow, Pearl knows Dandy, her EX? LOL Oh Amethyst, this is too great, I love it.

Steve and Dandy, a intriguing pair to be interacting. MORE! Must Read more!
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
TAG CROSSOVERS AS SUCH. IT IS NOT HARD.
Chaos Black17 chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
When are you going to update ?!
Mkoll chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
This Is Great, Dandy and Pearls Interactions Seem Completely in character and the stories are great. I just wish there was more...
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Great story! Hope to see more, really enjoy the nice long chapter length.
Jin Shirinue chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
At first I was wondering what Garnet meant by Dandy being "hard to look at" but then it hit me, it's got to have something to do with her 'future vision'.
Zarbapha chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Found this story as another author's fave, and it is GREAT!
This last chapter's lecture by Steven was also great. And the. Characters to have meet, both with their own brands wisdom quite unlike the other's, makes me grin. Write on!
This should really have been in the crossovers section.
AwesomeOliver chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
I went into thing a little skeptical because it seemed like such a random crossover, but my god! I'm exceedingly impressed with what you have here! You combine the elements of these two shows flawlessly. Everyone's in character, they interact in a realistic and complimentary manner, and the whole story is just such a fun ride, I'm excited to see how it ends. Great job, keep up the awesome work!
Ruise chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
WHOOOOOOOOOAAA! Loving this crossover!
Sandstorm3D chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
This is a marvelous story. Your characterization is spot on for the Gems. I've never seen space dandy but that hasn't deterred me in the slightest. The vocabulary you use is also superb. Give yourself a pat on the back. You've crafted a wonderful story so far and I'm eager to see how you finish it. Thanks for the entertaining read!
BlueCorundum chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
When I started reading this I did not think this crossover was going to work as well as it did, and I was pleasantly surprised. You really shine with the comedy, and you handle Dandy and Pearl's character flaws well. I also like that the story has plenty of drama and conflict to go with the humorous moments.

The flashbacks of the fighting tournament and "Unleash The Beak" were priceless. Well done.
Rise of Anarchy chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
This is so good! I can't even begin to describe how awesome this story is-not only is your writing style really interesting, but you do a great job capturing what each of the characters is like (I especially love how you write Pearl and Dandy)! I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to read this at first (I've never watched Space Dandy before), but I'm glad I did. Thanks for this amazing story, and keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Brad W chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Great dialogue and I loved Steven's speech towards Dandy and Pearl. Keep up the good work!
Genndy Oda C.O.G chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
It's things like this that make me immensely glad I can read these stories. The initially unlikely crossover was enough for me to take interest in the story, and finding this-dare I say it-gem of a tale makes it even better. Keep up the great work, mighty The Qing, and take the time you need for the chapters. If this story is as good as an earlier work of yours I read (which it certainly seems tone, if not better), then we are i good hands.
Sincerely-