Reviews for Hunger Games: The Victors' Chronicles
Guest chapter 51 . 12/25/2021
also why is district 5 doing so well
Guest chapter 49 . 12/25/2021
why are the district 4s doing so bad throughout the years ?
Caleb R. Watson chapter 44 . 2/2/2021
Hey, just in case you were unaware, I have a fanfiction on ARK: Survival Evolved Fanon Wiki that uses some of the characters on this story. I credit the individual story featuring them on every page, but I thought I'd just let you know.
BrightSunset chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
Having Lucy win second is wrong according to the hunger games. Mags was the first female winner, and having a female winner for the 2nd hunger games is wrong with the lore. The writing is really good, though!
Caleb R. Watson chapter 35 . 4/26/2020
I know I'm way late, but I've read the whole thing up to the 73rd, and even dabbled in 74th and 75th. I use this as my "Official" games, mainly to help fill in those holes caused by very little information about the previous games that Katniss did not participate in. Anyway, what I really wanted to say is that this is one of my favorites. Tiny little Leto who winds up being quite scary, even after the Games.
Red Sting chapter 45 . 4/20/2020
I used to feel not so great towards this story because it has a smaller number of District 4 victors but honestly, apart from that, it's actually really strong overall. You've certainly thought through the passage of how these things go, and know how to present a different yet all equally interesting dynamic each year. Good job! [Although it seems a little odd that 12 won the 1st Quarter Quell as well...yet kind of interesting too...].
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2019
no victors from 12 b4 haymitch
HG Black chapter 99 . 5/12/2019
Wait a minute, I got a question. In the first couple paragraphs you said that lyndis disiette is one of a few tributes who has parents as victors, the other being the siblings cashmere and gloss being aurums children, but isn't Varric from district 11 victor in the 6th decade somewhere the son of sagatria the victor from the 44th games?
james mcuire chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
I loved it
you are a great writer and you have a very bright future ahead
james mcuire chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
good
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2018
Why are all the winners Japanese?
bluechicken chapter 70 . 1/22/2018
It makes no sense for a volunteer who scored a 12 to become so mentally unstable after watching her friend gotten beheaded also from Mockingjay, it made her look like a sort of weak girl, almost dependant on Finnick. My guess is she wasn't a volunteer or anything and just got a medium score
bluechicken chapter 63 . 1/22/2018
Actually, Cashmere won before her brother, and Gloss only got into the arena because of some trick she pulled. I'm not making that up
bluechicken chapter 54 . 1/22/2018
Did you mean bushwhacking (whacking at the bush) or bushwalking (walking through the bush)? :P
bluechicken chapter 50 . 1/22/2018
Is your favourite character from Harry Potter Snape? Because girls called Severa (feminine form of Severus) pop up too often