Reviews for Harry Potter and Just Some Island
Richard6154 chapter 20 . 8/18
Just reread this story.
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.
loleo chapter 20 . 7/21
such an original amazing and fantastic story. i like it very much. but i am also very sad to not read more. hopefully you can give us some more chapters to read.
I hope its a good lifething but thanks for a good fic...curious about your major...biology?Best luck.
lmill123 chapter 20 . 3/8
I really am enjoying this story. It's been a couple years since you updated. I hope that you haven't abandoned it, but that life has been just keeping you busy. It's so different from most stories.
lmill123 chapter 17 . 3/8
Great chapter. What also great and fitting form for Harry to turn into. The Snidget maybe Tony but it's also magical and very fast.

What a great way to have removed Harry's curse. And if the Goblins knew what the Snorkack could do they would pay a fortune for a few of them.
lmill123 chapter 15 . 3/8
Sirius actually mentioned Ron and Harry is thinking about it? Ron? Probably the laziest person in school. The person who would rather just eat and sleep and bully others into doing his work? Who thinks everything should be handed to him without an ounce of work on his part.
lmill123 chapter 14 . 3/8
Still loving your story. I also love your bits of information in your notes
lmill123 chapter 6 . 3/8
Luna did make a good argument and it was a huge put down towards both their heads of houses. It also made a good argument that a person should really make use of all theit traits and that a person should never dismiss them because they were traits of rival houses
lmill123 chapter 3 . 3/8
You really have Dumbledore pegged and his thinking. Dumbledore probably just realized that Dobby could protect Harry better than some adult and a way to get Harry to safety that most wizards and their wares could stop
lmill123 chapter 2 . 3/8
Your conversation rate may be high. But it is your story and after all, the Goblins are all about profit.
heliosoursungod chapter 20 . 1/24
I enjoyed your story so far. I hope your life problems end up well. I'm hoping for a Luna and Harry romance. Maybe I read too many fan fictions about this combo, but I just love how they interact with each other. Love your island and can't wait to see what else you have planned for the willow.
deathwearsblack chapter 18 . 1/20
Please update when you can. .
sachaelle chapter 20 . 12/31/2018
Just re-read this fix. Any chance for an update soon?
fraewyn chapter 20 . 11/23/2018
Love it!
Mouselle chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Here is a snidget story for you!
A Bird In Hand By: I Got Tired of Waiting