Reviews for Letting Go and Grabbing Hold
torifire126 chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Wow...Lizzie...It has been a while since you've updated. I was a little shocked to see a post from you. I hope more follows.
jamesismysweetheart chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
oh, exciting! who has taken her?
luv & kisses
torifire126 chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
woah! nice to see you posting again. even if it is stuff i have already read...but anyways...i was surprised.
StarWest45 chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
yay! nice way to leave the cliffie, lizzie!
jamesismysweetheart chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
wow, this is realy really good, i will keep reading this definatly! please udate soon, im in suspense!
StarWest45 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
hi lizzie! the quickest wayy to add you to my lists is with a review. do you need to hear how much i love your story again? one question tho, where is sirius and that great kid of his... ;)
Larthis chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hey lizzie!

Just found your story here!

Keep the great work!, hope they will get to school soon.
beekay chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
wow

gr8 story u must continue
LittleLotte1 chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
Liza-Wan! Keep up the good work! ;)

[innocent little face]
lan1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
Oh my God! You are great. Keep writing please, this is one of the best fics about the 5th year at Hogwarts. It great. Please e-mail me when you update your fic. And I have a question. What are the relationships that you are planing for this fic?
Mouse Likes To Write chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
Okay... I am clicking the Add to my Favorite Stories List and I am going to sit here everyday and check to see if you update. So... Update.
Aras chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
I like the realism that you have here. Many times I have read stories that involve unrequieted love that is not really unrequieted. It's good to see that you take that into account. You also left the possibility that they could end up together open as well. Lookin' good.
pink chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Please space your paragraphs with nice large spaces. It hurts my eyes to read things that are mushed together. I'll be back later to check your story out.