Reviews for Stars and Hammers (III)
Wendyvermette chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
Please keep on writing the rest of the story. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out.
MagicBookWyrm chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
Can't wait for the last Chapter!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
Looking forward to more!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Awww. A sweet end to the Chapter!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Eeekkk! It's getting creepy! What's going to happen to Kili?
Claire chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
I hope you will come back to this story.
alicecullenlvr chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Now I'm freaked out...
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Very interesting.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Just wondering, are you going to continue this? I have loved it so far! Thank you.
butterbum chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
I love this story. Please continue :)
Celebrisilweth chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Wow, so much to digest especially all this new elf business. Poor Fili; he's got to worry about elven subterfuge as well as his stubborn (and uncooperative brother). Can't wait for "Erebor: The Goblin Wars" even if it does sound a tad unsettling.
Hobbitpony1 chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Oooooo! Great chapter! Can't wait for the elflings!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
im curious if theyre still gonna stop by rivendell on the way back to erebor? i think tauriel mentioned theyd come back to rivendell to lindir a few chaps ago, partly to rest n partly to see if elrond was back to heal kili. is that still gonna happen or are they passing it up? (just a little confuzzled) ;)
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Aw, that makes my heart hurt just a bit.
summerald chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
OMG...such a harrowing story and a heart-clutching scene...*sniff*. Her backstory is hinted at in the films and production diaries, but you've brought it to life here in a way that is both horrifying and poignant at the same time. So many feels at seeing him comfort her...love that you started with his deep pain and ended with hers. You are showing Kiliel as it should have been-mutual support and a genuine love much deeper than the initial spark. Amazing chapter.