Reviews for Hidden Inside
The Jingo chapter 27 . 6/18
This is top tier.
I love how this is made. I hope that i can read more of how the team seven develops. And how the boys catch up to sakura. Also. Is this a sasusaku fic?
xiu chapter 27 . 5/28
I love your story ! and the new chapter is amazing as usual you make me die of laughter;))) you are a great writer ! I am waiting impatiently for a new chapter soon please? the following by pity ! it's so great!
Gerst chapter 27 . 5/25
Interesting. I wonder where you're taking this. I appreciate the complexity of Sakura's feelings for Shin. It also seems like she is developing into quite the sensor.
WinchesterCherryBlossom chapter 27 . 4/21
I'm deeply in love with this story, seriously, it's amazing! Your work is incredible, I'll anxiously wait for another chapter!
CharlieSlayer chapter 27 . 4/3
A seal expert? He's gonna take a fee weeks to get to the village? By golly, that's gotta be Jiraya!
I'm so pumped!
wolfspirithowls1 chapter 27 . 4/1
Yes! Thank you so much for updating. I was on the edge of my seat reading this chapter. Just like Kakashi I feel proud. Proud of sakura, and the others for just being there for her, and protecting her. I can't wait to see how powerful she gets when she gets used to having her chakra. Team 7 is gonna woop some arse! Oooohhh this is so exciting! Thank you so much authornim, keep up the good work!
Bsmiles123 chapter 27 . 3/27
Omg I love this. Shin is pretty cool for an antagonist. I feel like it's not the last we will see of him. I'm curious: is this a sasusaku fic? Great job!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 27 . 3/27
Yeah! Go Kakashi! Took that jerk face out!
And oh my goodness! Naruto and Hinata are just so cute! And I love Hinata’s reaction. Sakura can use all the support she can get.
fluffpenguin chapter 27 . 3/26
That conclusion to the uncle shin confrontation ended faster then i thought. I guess no other important story development happened during the time skips. Excited to see how the story will move from here.
ChoralMusic chapter 27 . 3/26
I really liked this chapter! You gave Sakura even more character development, with her actually believing in family and friends. Of course, she still needs to develop self-esteem, but that can come later.
I wish we could have seen a little more of the fight, and at least some of the things Sakura told the Hokage about Shin.
Was Shin trying to take her to Orochimaru? He was interested in Sasuke's improvement in earlier chapters, and in Chapter 26, he said that they're going to "someone," not a village. Since he was a spy and apparently amazing at seals, is it possible that he tampered with Sakura's mind at all? Like, hidden information there, or something? I feel that there's some impending interaction between her and the Yamanaka's of some sort, even if it's just therapy or something.
When Sakura reminisces around her house and sees an ink stain in the kitchen that's from when Shin had to rewrite it "the first time" after it failed, does that mean that her seal failed more than once?
Also, is Sakura now an empath or something? You didn't mention her ability to sense others' emotions through their chakra before. Is this because she has more chakra, and trained herself to become attuned to Shin's moods? Will we see any other hidden abilities because of her chakra increase?
Now that Sakura's out of her abusive home, will Hinata's situation improve?
I think that's enough questions for now... :)
Again, awesome chapter!
envvyyy chapter 27 . 3/26
Ugh the feels.
Outcast001 chapter 27 . 3/26
Oh. My. God. That was awesome! That was cute and sad and dear lord please let Sakura heal and be happy! It looks like she's well on the road, and dear lord I hope nothing comes round to fudge it up! (Looking at you, Orochimaru." Aw, the ambiance and feel of this chapter was really intense! The wolves and dogs are interesting (Uncle Shin having a feline summons is surprising... interesting that the wolves didn't just kill the panther) and I really can't wait to see what happens in the Chunin exams.

Keep it up! You're doing a fantastic job and you're writing is getting better and better with every chapter!
Crimson Grave chapter 27 . 3/26
I can think of no other proper response to this chapter other than,
DAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING CHAPTER!
Also for more of Sakura being awesome!
Twisted Musalih chapter 27 . 3/26
Loved it. Cant wait to read more of it