Reviews for Hidden Inside
Interesting! I hope Kakashi does decided to do something about Shin. I'm disappointed he hasn't done anything sooner. I'm also curious why Sakura has that seal. Is it just another one of Shin's cruelties or is there a reason? I have to imagine that the battle on the bridge will put some major stress on it due to Kakashi and Zabuza's fight as well as Naruto's seal on the Kyuubi leaking. Hope we get an update soon. Thanks for the hardwork so far!
MicroKiller66 chapter 17 . 8/21
Woo! I'm glad you're continuing this story, it's got a great concept! I'm glad that Sasuke has clued into the fact that Sakura's uncle is not a great dude, maybe Naruto will clue in soon as well. Here's hoping that Sakura gets to show her stuff during the bridge fight, I'm looking forward to it!
Bri chapter 1 . 7/28
I like how you wrote the individual characters accurately. And I like how it brings attention to sakura's insecure upbringing. Even though she is definately superior in skill level when compared to both sasuke and naruto it is very difficult to be confident when your self esteem is nonexistent and you question your self worth when surrounded with powerful individuals. That emotional damage is not just gonna go away after a couple of weeks when she's been conditioned to think that way. Hopefully this well written story is continued.
cinnamon0325 chapter 17 . 7/5
You've done a great job with this story! It's really interesting and I hope you update soon because I can't wait to see what Kakashi does about Shin. I also want to learn more about Sakura's seal too. You mentioned that Sakura wouldn't be allowed to live without it, but why not? Wouldn't it be good if she got her chakra back? Or is it like if she got it back all at once it would be too much for her body? Anyway, good job and I hope you update soon!
solusss chapter 17 . 6/3
This story is so good! I haven't read such a beautiful Insecure!Sakura fic with this wonderfully accurate characterization of other characters. And I quite enjoy the shipping hints. Beautiful work.
MareAlba chapter 17 . 6/2
This was great! I haven't really read a story where Sakura's character is like this and I love it a lot! I can't wait for the next update!
Elguardiuz chapter 17 . 5/23
I just hope that Sakura can just stop questioning herself so much! SHE'S AWESOME! Nice chap
daliapv.perez chapter 17 . 5/22
Jeje
wolfstars chapter 17 . 5/22
I like this so far :)
Emzy2k11 chapter 17 . 5/21
Awesome chapter please update again soon I can't wait to read the next chapter please hurry
nekomichi chapter 17 . 5/20
I found this story yesterday and just finished reading all the available chapters! I really enjoyed it :) I love how you characterized Sakura and how the team slowly but surely builds up her confidence in herself and her skills. I love how even though Sakura has skills of a chunin, her harsh upbringing stunts her ability to believe that her skills are truly worthy of a true ninja. It just shows that one's mentality is very important in how one carries through life; even if physical capabilities are high, if mental capabilities are low, it'll affect a person negatively. I like how your Kakashi truly cares about the team and is focusing on training Sakura and team bonding. His nickname for the team ("ducklings") is super adorable :) I also like how Sasuke communicates through signing. Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to more soon :)
I know you are trying to make an improved sakura but some things get annoying. Saying she much more skilled than sasuke who while not Itachi good is still considered a prodigy compared to his past clansmen. Then with her chakra being sealed off. Naruto's near regeneration would make him have near endless stamina so there would not be a sakura that could fight so much longer especially one with only access to so little chakra.
Violet Ace chapter 17 . 5/18
I really really like this story! Interesting choice to make Sasuke so injured, I wonder how that will affect later chapters. Kakashi makes me laugh, and I hope Sakura's Uncle gets the shit beaten out of him.
Shinigami no Koneko chapter 1 . 5/18
The pacing is a bit slow but the again, I'm not a writer. I don't really know how much effort it takes to write a chapter. Great content, though! I really enjoy reading this story.
Crimson Grave chapter 17 . 5/18
GODDAMN IT INARI!
WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING TO SAKURA!
LOOK AT HER! DO YOU THINK SHE CAN TAKE SUCH A VERBAL BEATING!?
WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

Seriously though, I think that 'To Kill a Bull''s SI-Sakura is probably the only one who would take it worse.

Glad to see another chapter of this fantastic story BTW.
I still want to see WHICH of the MANY conspiracy theories I came up with will actually come true or be at the very least close to the truth in regards to Sakura's seal and her uncle.
So seeing a new chapter pop-up is a blessing. XD