Reviews for Sea Breeze
blitz-lili chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Woooooooooow! \OAO/
Yeah that's all I can say. Seriously that's an amazing AU with an amazing story, it's fantastic! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece :D
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was a pretty good one-shot. I normally don't read Atem x Mana fanfics but the summary caught my interest and I'm glad that I was not disappointed.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This is brilliant, it has some really nice original ideas and Ilike how you've incorporated the characters
angiembabe chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love the idea of the YGO crew all being pirates, with Atem as their captain and Seto Kaiba trying to bring them to justice.
A lovely happy ending too, when Atem re-discovers his lost love and remembers who he is.
Divine Calibur chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Ah, I loved this oneshot! It's so beautifully written and I second Aqua girl's comment on how this oneshot had a tinge of Pirates of the Caribbean and One Piece mixed in together. I had a clear imagery in my head and I liked how Ryo, Shizuka, Rebecca, Mai, Jou and Honda were added in this. I can see Ryo being a bookworm and Shizuka being like a doting parent to Rebecca. Ha, typical of Kaiba to be the admiral. Anyway this was refreshing and a heartwarming oneshot.
vaselover chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow you did a really great job writing this! I thought it was pretty cute that Atem remembered Mana's name. I like how Ryou is with his journal and going to the bookshop.
Aqua Burst 7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I friggin' love this. It reminded me a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean and One Piece, but in a good way. The interaction between Atem and Mana in this was adorable. Though, I wonder what happened to his memories in this version of the tale. But hey, at least he's starting to remember more now. I find it interesting how Seto seems to want to turn Yami in; he kind of reminds me of Cutler Beckett from the Pirates of the Carrebean movies. I find it cool how Rebecca was on the ship, too; I did not see that one coming. Thank you so much for writing this. :)