Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Slytherin Chronicles
gginsc chapter 10 . 11/24
A very enjoyable story. Great job.
Sam.choco.loki23 chapter 4 . 10/15
Never expected Vernon to act like that but I could see it happening.
Mastersgtjames chapter 10 . 9/7
Bummer that there was no mention of the turnout for when the magical world was revealed. Would have been interesting to see that development.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 9/7
You're harry Potter!
Harry Hyphen.
What?... I thought you said you were Harry Potter.
I am, but I belong to the Hyphenated family.
How so...?
Well, My dad was The-Father-Who-Defended, my mom was the Mother-Who-Sacrificed, I'm the Boy-Who-Lived, whoever I marry will be The-Woman-Who-Married, my child will be the First-Who-Was-Born, etc...
shadewolfedrt chapter 10 . 9/5
This was great and I loved the Malfoy's in this.
SunPho3n1x chapter 10 . 7/21
I loved it! I particularly loved Severus teaching the Slytherin‘s how to be Slytherin. Thank you for writing this.
Skyegrave chapter 9 . 7/21
A supremacist! This gives me an idea.

The Supreme Pharmacist! Yes, I can see it now!

Time to go to work.
guest chapter 10 . 6/25
Have reread this fic with great pleasure.

I seldom have the energy to leave long or frequent reviews, but all your fics I've read are among the highest-quality ones here. Only reviewed this one once, about a year ago.

Was sorry you stopped writing HP fics over four years ago (x-overs don't count - don't know other fandoms, don't need confusion) but will continue to enjoy those you have up.

Good luck in the future; you've done us all a great favor.
Nad19 chapter 10 . 5/26
as always, marvelous
marvinkitfox1 chapter 10 . 5/20
NIce!

A good, solid story, with a most amusing new direction.
Thanx for sharing
Jonathan Deller chapter 10 . 1/21
This was interesting.
mumphie chapter 10 . 9/26/2020
Good story! Would 've loved to have more of the first year/second year - but understand that it might have gotten bogged down.
kimjo2 chapter 10 . 9/3/2020
What a terrific story! Thanks so much
Katzztar chapter 5 . 7/29/2020
I have to agree with Severus here, Remus is being a huge idiot.
Besides the fact that Severus did not mention: If Remus was working for Sirius, its not charity, its employment. But there ARE ways for wizards to work in muggle world without being obvious, without obvious use of magic. After all the Statute of Secrecy does mandate that muggles can not know about magic, it does NOT say magicals can not work with muggles. As long as they keep magic secret and and keep magical items from muggles, then it's okay. And seriously, using charms like repairo or simple transfiguration doesn't make the item magical, that would take enchantment and runes to do.
adafrog chapter 10 . 7/9/2020
Loved this one so much.
And the idea of Vernon getting on with the Goblins is perfect.