Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Slytherin Chronicles
Vercalos chapter 10 . 2/15
Short as this was, I did enjoy it. And to be perfectly honest, I rather like this version of Lucius. I've noticed in the fandom that he tends to run the gamut of characterizations, from honest victim to a family man that is absolutely ruthless outside of his family, to a total monster who even sees his own spawn as nothing but a pawn to be sacrificed when convenient. This is not really a characterization I've seen before.
Corwyn chapter 10 . 1/31
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
I liked it :-) good job!
tpx1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
nice part in your series
noylj chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Thank you.
Things couldn't be any better, given the inherent stupidity in the system.
noylj chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
Well, from the way they acted, even in canon:
Malfoy should be a Griffy or in Azkaban
Hermy should be a Claw
Nev should be a Puff
Harry could be any, but I wonder if being a Puff might have been best.
Ginny a Slytherin
MoRon a groundskeeper
Luna was OK as a Claw, but, again, she might have done better as a Puff
noylj chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
At about $0.20/carat for diamond grit, it will take a LOT of diamond dust...

Are magic repairs permanent? The "Reparo" of old things always seemed perfect for making a lot of money.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Sit when brewing? Really? What a great place for hot liquids to gather-in his freaking lap.
You should always stand for chemistry, alchemy, when casting molten metal, and potions.
Don't make a lap unless you want something to fill it.
mab70 chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
Very enjoyable story!
I really liked seeing the effects and how different, for example the Malfoys, the characters could be.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
very good
Flo chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Good stuff my man
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
A great story here! Thank you for posting it!
aalens chapter 10 . 5/25/2017
I am all admiration for the plot of this fic. You must have spent an age working out all the permutations resulting from the Lone Traveller's interventions. The whole story flows well and grabbed my interest from the first paragraph, and never let go.
Many thanks for writing it.
BTW what is the reason he calls himself Gary Seven?
Books85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This is another of the best of the Lone Traveler series. I like to see Severus and the other Slytherins meet their full potential here. Your Harry has a chance to really overcome the trauma of his youth in a way that few others ever can. Satisfying.

Thank you for sharing your work.
song min ah chapter 10 . 3/4/2017