Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Slytherin Chronicles
song min ah chapter 10 . 3/4
i love it soooo much
noylj chapter 9 . 3/3
Dumbledore should have always been superfluous. He was of almost no use and did a LOT of damage to all the students and the society.
noylj chapter 6 . 3/2
A sociopath does not suddenly grow morals. The man will go back to his pleasures, no matter what.
He still needs to be put down.
noylj chapter 3 . 3/1
There is no good or bad, only what can get you what your want?
reddir chapter 8 . 2/19
I really like what you did with Vernon in these. Its the only 'redemption' of him that rings true - I actually appreciate the character now! That you use it to depict another side of the Goblins is a happy plus :)
PardoxPixie chapter 10 . 1/26
Just so you know, I love your Harry Potter- Lone Traveler stories! They are great!
Deer-Shifter chapter 4 . 1/21
I *love* Vernon as an effective businessman who instantly likes the Goblins who dislike wizards.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Such an interesting story! I was quite hesitant to read some of the fictions of this series but I feel like this is a great introduction to it! Amazing work!
sachaelle chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Like Lucius the crusader helping to see the danger to the statute of secrecy!
sachaelle chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Oh I loved this!
This is a solution I always ask myself why the poor wizard including the Weasley don't take advantage of...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Nice.
hdres chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Great story. I really love this series and all the what ifs. I really hope you eventually give the Lone Traveller a happy ending too. Thank you for posting your work for everyone to enjoy.
A fan chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
I really, really, *really* like this story.
Janara chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I really and truly enjoy your writing. I hope there will be many, many more stories from you in the future.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2016