Reviews for Wa and Gump
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Poor Dwalin...
Oh Thorin! I love him being called Grump though!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Awww, Wee!Kili is so cute!

And poor Dwalin. I feel bad for him about Dis.

Well done. :)
Nalbal chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Ohhh dear. I don't know whether to laugh or cry! You had me in a fit of giggles and then You HAD to go and throw in Dwalin's regrets and... and... now I just have this uncontrollable urge to hug him! Poor fellow.

Gump, hmm? Probably comes from some malformed version of "Unc(le)" but I prefer to think he overheard Dis' annoyed grumbles to herself... LOL!
Lakota1172 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
It's all becoming to much for me!
The cuteness it's just to much!
I love Dwalin so much and this fanfic just made me love him a whole lot more and Thorin made me laugh as well! :3
chestry007 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Haha! Perfect!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I want to cry with laughter and sadness. This is so cute it hurts and it also sad. Haha, I'm not even in a position to write an eloquent review. Anyway, I LOVE this!
sorrellkaen chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
YAY! Finally a Dwalin loves Dis fanfic. I have long wanted to see that pairing. I always thought that is why Dwalin never married. I mean look at him. He would be a stud among his race. I would love to see a nice long Dwalin Dis fic. Hint Hint! By the way Kili was tooo cute in this story.
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
*Snorts* Oh, this is too precious. I can only imagine what happened afterwards. Serves Thorin right. :)
Marigold Faucet chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I have to say, when you first told me this idea I was very much in the same camp as Thorin, but you know this is so wonderful that I have to forgive you and Dwalin _

Golly gee gosh, just thank you so much. You've certainly inspired me to do more with my frankly wonderful names. You have done them justice indeed.
Nuka chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Gump...WHAT THE HECK IS GUMP! Is it something Kili called Thorin? Do something about that please! This is awesome!