Reviews for Brothers Beyond Blood
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Aw. I think Obi-Wan's and Anakin's relationship was more like brothers because Obi-Wan said that Anakin was like a brother to him in revenge of the sith. I like that you made their bond begin because of their connection to Qui-Gon.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I don't know if you still read your review but let me say this is lovely and it shows a lot about Anakin's charisma and love. So sad the prophecy told he had to be both sith and jedi.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This started out so sweet & cute and then you just HAD to destroy the mood by adding that last line. Not trying to offend you, I didn't like the last line & really think you should consider removing it. The rest of this was cute & sweet.
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw, this was really cute, and a well thought-out explanation to why Obi-Wan and Anakin consider themselves brothers. Nicely done, I really love these two as happy brothers :)
Shanowa chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Brilliant...so cute...
So sweet...
Loved it...the grief and sorrow of the two and Anakin's simple, but sweet question 'Does that make us brothers?'
And funny morning scene...Obi-Wan falling out of the bed:)
Great work, thanks for writing!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
Richard Cypher chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
snuffles. Such a cute and loving moment
calsax chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh, that last thought is so sad and yet true. Great work.
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Yay! Awesome fic! I love these kinds of fics :)
phantom chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Like it. Like it very much.
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
erm, well, i don't really like the ending, the very VERY ending- it spoiled the mood. but everything else was cute beyond words!
Nielawen chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Wow, this was so adorable! Exactly the type of fic I've wanted to do but have never been able to manage... Aww little Anakin is so sweet... I'm looking at the whole "family" conversation between them and it makes me want to cry because it's so beautiful... awesome work- real touching!
amber-goddess chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
That was such a nice story. I love the way that you depicted the Obi-Wan/Anakin bond in a fresh light. I always saw them more as brothers than father/son...so I guess I like this for that reason as well.

Your writing style is beautiful and you've got the characterisation perfect. Kudos to you!
Heidi M chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
WoW, great fic. I like it!

I love how you have written the relationship between the boys, wow.

And the ending, wow!