Reviews for Variations on a Theme
753398445a chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I come back and reread this every few months, and only just realized I never commented on how good this is.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Hey this would've been a great solution, and I like the idea of all the alternates evolving through the years away from where Mara started. Plus it's very relatable bc who I was at 28 or 26 or 16 is not who I am now and some things I do now are definitely not things I would've done then or even had the capacity for! Really well thoughtout fic here! Thanks for sharing. :)
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is really good. I like how you meld all the personalities into Mara because really they are all just pieces of her. Although with how hard Audrey's had to fight to exist, I'm glad she finally gets the chance. Great writing. Keep up the good work!
SpiritQuartz chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful! I love Mara. You write her very well.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is a really interesting take on things! I wasn't expecting the ending - but I like it. Nice work!
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
LOVED this. Thank you for writing it.
I really like the part where Mara is bitching about embarrassing flings past while recalling people dear to her past selves.
It's likely not what the writers have in store, but when Audrey's "original self" was first mentioned, I'd hoped the Troubles would end with the "original self" healing from dissociation.