Reviews for I Hope You Think Of Me
we stan country Taylor Swift
Awwwwww so sweee chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Sweeeeeeet!
more-like-reyna chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
This is like Sweet Home Alabama, Hannah Montana and all those amazingg movies I'm in love with mixed up together. And...you put Tay into this whole mix-gods i freaking love this soooooo much.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Tears! That’s all I’m gonna say
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
I swooned. Multiple times. My best friend kept asking me why i looked like i was in love, and she even asked me if i had a secret boyfriend i was keeping from. I literally never swoon, and romance novels are my favorite, so i read them all the time. I gushed to my friends for days about this, before they had to physically force me to shut up.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Six months later on a really hard night and I’m crying again, but it’s a really really good cry. Thank you.
percabeth fluff chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
this is fr my favorite Percabeth fanfiction. goodness gracious. Percy and Annabeth are just soft in general, but this story made me even more soft for them. it's so well written. congratulations on that! overall, just a great story that i would highly recommend to read. wonderful job!
Aellishgmythgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Oh my gosh I was practically crying. I'm a really emotional and sensitive girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
That was just so beautiful...no words can explain the beauty of your writing. And I know that sound cheesy but whatever. Because it is
goldskies7120 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
This is absolutely amazing! I love the song, and I love how you tied it in so well with the story! I won't be able to listen to it again without thinking about this, and in a great way! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
This. Is. Incredible. A cowboy Percy and city girl Anabeth is now my new favorite au because of this! You are awesome for making this fic!
WiseSeaweedBK201 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
This fic fits perfectly for percabeth. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
I love this story so much. It took me forever to find a story I like and when I finally found it, it’s a one shot. Please do another part
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
I remember the first time I read this. I was in the seventh grade and was absolutely obsessed with Percy Jackson. I couldn’t get enough of Percabeth. Very emotional pre teen. Anyway, I’ve read it at least a dozen times since then and over the years, I haven’t failed to come back because I just love it so damn much. It never fails to make me cry. And I never cry while reading. Ever. I was up thinking tonight around midnight when this story popped into my head and I immediately came back to it. And guess what? I cried. It means so much to me and it is so beautifully written, I’m not sure how to put it into words. And I know the chance of you seeing this is absolutely tiny, but I felt like I needed to say something after all these years. It may have been about Percabeth for me then, but now it’s more just a beautiful story too special to me to articulate. It holds such a deep and strong emotional connection—it reminds me of some harder times I had back then. And for that I am forever grateful.
Thanatos chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
U nd is story r the BEST! BEST story ever keep writing