Reviews for Freewill Highschool
emeraldandsapphireeyes chapter 13 . 6/20/2018
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
...Great now I am remembering Twist and Shout...
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
oh great. i actually hated Tori from the start, idk why
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
No, I aM NOT OKAY.
this story is noT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.
I CRIED TOO MUCH ;-; this story is amazing and super emotional. The characters changed so much and I want to know what that ending meant! I know it's not possible but I wish there was a way for there to be a sequel... Anyways, this story is AMAZING and I hope you come up with more good SPN stories!
OliversJustice chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Oh my.
I want to thank you for this story. At first I thought there would be a Happy End for the two of them. But when the story ended I was crying so hard. Because I didn't expected it and well because I didn't wanted it to happen. So you left me here all by myself crying like there's no tomorrow and I'm done. In a good way though :)
I also wanted to state that you really developed the characters in a great way.
Again thank you and all the best wishes
Yours til butter flies
OliversJustice
NerdyTeenAndrew chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Oh god, this story just wow. It was amazing!
roughenedverses chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I just read all thirteen chapters and that last line gave me chills. Please please please tell me there will be a sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
I really enjoyed this fic, only thing i thought was they jumped into the relationship and I love yous really quickly but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed (though main character death would have been a nice warning tag)keep writing it was really well written and my heart aches for cas!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
WHY
WHEN
AHHHHH
phantomcat224 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I. AM. SCREAMING. WHAT. NO. I WAS NIT EXPECTING THAT ENDING. WHYYYY. I WANT, NO I NEED, TO KNOW MORE. WHERE. WHEN. WHY. HOW. uriskgbrugkrvdig. But srsly ily sooo much you are an amazing writer and this story was fantastic
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
I. Am. Screaming. First it was such an amazing story and I lived it from the beginning. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT ENDING THOUGH. WHAAAAT. I WANT, NO NEED, TO KNOW MORE. HOW WHEN WERE WHY? But anyways while I attempt to calm down again it was a fantastic story. You are an amazing writer
sassygirl9811 chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
I'M SCREAMING AND CRYING AND OMFG WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS*broken sobs*
A lexis chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Don't you dare
You just ripped out my heart and shoved it through a blender.

You perfect person.
Sara O. Su chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
HOW COULD YOU END LIKE THAT YOU TERRIBLE AMAZING AUTHOR! I'm SOBBING
Wendywater101 chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
YES. HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER. HAVE A MAGICAL UNICORN COME IN AND SAVE EVERYONE AND EVERYONE GOES HOME HAPPY. THANKS SADIST. *sobs on my bed again*