Reviews for Son-In-Law of Discord
Stitch-Queen chapter 5 . 7m
I feel bad for them, re,ever that fight that discord and screw ball had in DOD. Including Mothball. Oh boi
Stitch-Queen chapter 4 . 49m
For me it's so crazy that in the real tv show, mlp Fluttershy and Discord never gotten married or had kids, and the rest of the mane 6. It's just so weird to me that this is an alternate universe. Its just weird. I just feel like this should also be in the show before generation 5 of mlp comes up. Like in the final episode Fluttershy and Discord and confesse that hey have a thing for each other and FlutterCord can be cannon! There's just so many things that I wish was made or done. You know?
Eevee of Insanity chapter 5 . 1h
My guess is Trixie.
Stitch-Queen chapter 3 . 1h
Yeah totally!
Stitch-Queen chapter 1 . 3h
Hi, ok I left a review. XD I'm sorry
LapizTheWolf chapter 1 . 4h
loved this series!
Nice chapter and nice ending to son in law of discord
Kirby chapter 19 . 6/23
I’ve actually read something for once in my life
Very nice chapter
Good chapter
Yeah!So awesome!I know it is hard to say this but...

EVEN COOLER THAN RAINBOW DASH
*reads the fuge mucus thing* EWWWWWWWWWW but an AMAZING story
Awesomeness l hope the Zany and Twinkle one is awesome too and does Iron Will marry Trixe sometime there and have I do not a second child a son maybe .But anyways great stuff keep it up and Shining Armor is Mothball 's dad
Shplerb chapter 1 . 6/3
Okay, this is the best fan fiction I have ever read! Please update this soon so I can see what happens next. I like that this fan fiction is not lemon. I mean, I read a lot of l and light fan fiction from death note, but it's all lemon. Yeah I want romance, but I can get in a lot of trouble for having it on my history. I really want this kind of thing. No lemon, but still romantic. Thanks, this is awesome. Keep up the great work!
AMAZING