Reviews for Son-In-Law of Discord
Huffix chapter 1 . 8/28
So good! I believe in you, Disney Fanatic! Keep writing!
hi
Mothball Fan chapter 19 . 5/30
This was a fave of mine when I was twelve. Reread for nostalgia just now. Ngl mothball was kind of a male wife. Appreciate you author.
Mlp fan chapter 19 . 12/30/2021
Love it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2021
Great I have been a fan of Disneyfanatic from to long loved the book I made a fanfic like this I did not post it. Anyway GREAT job!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2021
I love this twist
Miss chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
Holy-! Mothball has a sibling! Like a royal sibling! Twist ending!
Uselessrwbyfan.27 chapter 19 . 4/19/2021
Is there going to be another story in this au? I know it's been like six years but I would love to have another story it brings back memories from when I read this years ago️
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2020
Man that was a good sequel. I really love this series cuz I am total fluttercord also it has very good writing.
Jake Wassell chapter 19 . 9/2/2020
Yeah kind'a figured, I mean Screwball and Mothball are around the same age so that would mean that if SA. ( You can figure out who he is from context ) was the Dad, Queen Chrisalis ( sorry cant spell
shnap ) would have been stuck with MB inside of her for years and since we got a bit of how Queen C " Produced " then that would be impossible. Also If I am doing my math right Trixie's dad would be around his what 50's or 60's going by Trixie's age it's either that or he died awhile ago. And as far as Mothball's dad is concerned, he's most likely around his mid to late 30's or early 40's at best guest.
Jake Wassell chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
I knew where they where once Twilight talked about the door's, The Castle and Village are a reference form the comic series.
Jake Wassell chapter 2 . 9/2/2020
Only one complaint Tinkle Sparkle? You could have not put Sparkle in at least, just saying love the story's thou.
ArowMidnight chapter 19 . 7/8/2020
Noooooo it’s over, DF make another story in the bride of Discord universe, Please I beg you
ArowMidnight chapter 19 . 7/8/2020
God damn it df I will never laugh again because of the start of the damn chapter
ArowMidnight chapter 16 . 7/7/2020
Acari: We are all related
Bombus: that doesn’t seem to bother the general here
Me: He’s not wrong (starts laughing)
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »