Reviews for Harry Potter, Post Script II: Picking Up the Pieces
Excuse me, but will you be continuing soon? I'm really enjoying this and hope it isn't discontinued...thank you for all your hard work!
BlockPlacer chapter 1 . 7/23
This is such a great story and I'm really disappointed to see it has been a year since the last update! A good, well-written, Harry Ginny story is so hard to come by, when so many are abandoned, and I hope that doesn't happen to this one too. The mystery has really been built up over the previous story and what there is of this one, so there is clearly a well thought out plot behind it, but it would be nice to be able to read more and find out where you're taking it. I hope you continue to write this story in the future!
Annoyed chapter 11 . 5/30
I'm sad your story ended here. I would love to see it finished.
trekkifulron chapter 11 . 3/14
Fun story. I hope you eventually pick it back up.
I Love Ginevra chapter 11 . 3/10
Great couple stories.
Fniktor chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Just why did you stop posting?
still fangirling chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
I just read this and the previous book in this series and I am dying to know what happens next! I know you probably won't see this but please, please, please continue. This has such a good plot with great writing and I really want to see more of this story.
billdog718 chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Ok great so far, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants more, lol
Cwhit930 chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
I do hope you pick the story back up. So many avenues still to explore. Great story
TheProphetBVB chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I greatly miss your writing, I hope we see an update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
Please don't give up on your story. Your vision is fantastic, I've so much enjoyed reading HHH and the first chapters of this installment. I sincerely hope you finish. I can't wait to see
What happens next
Usagi1988 chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Hope there is an update soon :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
What happens next? Your writing and characterisation are great, love Ron and Hermione. What's the go with umbridge and eve? This story needs completing.
WingsM16 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Please update soon i really love this story
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Update update update! Please! You're leaving us all hanging!