Reviews for What We Deserve
Dream's steam chapter 28 . 7/19/2017
I'm very excited about what will happen next ! Will they land in the marvel universe ? Supernatural universe ? Merlin universe would be awesome too... Or maybe an universe with only water, no air, just water eveywhere and the tardis has no choice but to land in.

Anyway do what you think is best and i'm sure you already have many plans ! Can't wait to read them :D
skidney chapter 28 . 7/10/2017
Awesome chapter!
HollowShadowWolf chapter 28 . 7/10/2017
I'll be honest and say usually I'm only into Twisswald stuff for the Misffle (since I don't or barely ship the other two parts), but you are one of those writers who captures my attention to all aspects of the ship, even with the smut. How dare you make me feel things for people I dont ship lol. Kudos dude. And also well done on managing the anatomy very well. Not a hand out of place haha.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 27 . 7/5/2017
I was thinking about this story as I was watching the finale, so thank you for updating!

The fact that Osgood and Missy worked together on this (hoo, boy! There's something I never thought I'd say) was a nice nod to the finale and how much our favourite Time-Lady has changed.

This was well worth the wait! I look forward to the next chapter :3
Lillyvee chapter 27 . 7/3/2017
The wait for this chapter was so worth it, I can't wait to see what happens in the next universes!
GirlDressedInBlack chapter 27 . 7/2/2017
This is so good! I'm glad you updated even though you were worried about this chapter because it's brilliant and I really loved the links to 'The Doctor Falls'- thank you so much!
skidney chapter 27 . 7/2/2017
Awesome chapter!
wixley-kryptonese chapter 27 . 7/2/2017
Epic as per usual.
HollowShadowWolf chapter 27 . 7/2/2017
Dude this was so fucking worth the wait! I have missed your writing and this was an amazing return to form. I loved the way you went with this chapter, having Missy and Clara help Osgood. The babies definitely need downtime poor things. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE SINGING ALREADY! AAAHH!
Lillyvee chapter 26 . 4/20/2017
Please come back to us and finish your amazing story! Please don't leave your fans hanging!
sup.its ALEX chapter 26 . 2/16/2017
I need an update!
TheVampireLucinda chapter 26 . 8/26/2016
Ooooh, I love this! Thanks for the update...I'm so curious to see where this goes!

~TVL~
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 26 . 8/22/2016
Hurray for another update! And - and Osgood is gone...? No, she can't be! Not again!
Ivy chapter 26 . 8/16/2016
I am SO SO glad you Updated! It's been such a long while, I thought you'd abandoned the story :( I'm very glad you haven't though, and amazing chaoter! I'm very eager to find out what happens next 3
MayFairy chapter 26 . 8/14/2016
Oh no, Osgood! That was cruel :(

I love the idea of Death as an antagonist against the Doctor and Missy given their past. (I'm also really glad I've listened to the Master audio and actually understand the significance of all this.) keep up the great work!