Reviews for New Jedi Order: Back to Bakura
TriGemini chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Great story!

It was amusing on how both Leia and Han reacted to the news about being married and more having kids.

Not to mention, what Jaina did to Mara. It's a good thing that Mara didn't overreact when she remembered the past, or else things might have been different in Jaina's outcome when she returned to the future.

Also, the part where Jaina confronted her mother about Anakin Skywalker, was a really good part. It had a lot of emotion and in the end it made Leia see reason.

Again, this story was positively great to read and quite enjoyable, as well.
Organa46 chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
good job with this story! Good Luck with all your stories to come Organa46
x-woman1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
"*Leia* suddenly came a voice in her head. Her first thought was Luke, that he was calling to her as he had done at Cloud City, but she dismissed the notion almost as soon as it hit her. The contact she felt had been feminine."
She shouldn't have dismissed the thought so quickly, if the contact was feminine, it could still have been Luke. lol
cool story
x-woman1
Kevin Hix chapter 9 . 6/5/2003
Very impressive writing Too bad its not an offical part of the expanded universe, otherwise there could be quite a few nteresting twist. SOme scene changes were a bit abrupt, but it didn't really take away from the story. Again, very impressive. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Meg chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
Sorry, I'm nit-picking. Anakin was three and a half when the Solo children were kidnapped and they were on Munto Codru. Their kidnapper's name is Hethrir (although I'm sure it's just a typo). Also, the twins were nine during the Corellian Trilogy. The twins weren't at the Jedi temple for three years, as they started at 14 and Jaina was in Rogue Squadron at 16. I promise, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just obsessive compulsive. I really like the story. It's great!
Meg chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
Someone's probably said this already, but there were three years between Duros and Borealis, so Jaina's hair would have grown out by then.
broksgurl717 chapter 9 . 3/16/2003
Awesome story! I loved it.
Ravenpan chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
What a wonderful story! Oh, I'm so glad I found it. You have an amazing talent *nod*
Sticks chapter 9 . 2/1/2003
Hehehehe...great ending...Although, I think an epilogue concerning Han and Jag would be pretty funny..._ But I have nothing more to hint. *sniff* So I guess you gotta write a new one! :-P
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
likede much by me not exectly insanely funny but has points
Lucy Maimkill chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Great way to finish Jaina Solo!It's a pity your finishing the story...so there's no chance off a sequeal?

jjf
Sticks chapter 8 . 1/12/2003
hahahaha...didn't know I'd gotten the fiftieth review...special me! LOL. And now, I'm going to apologize for lack of hints, although I told you why in your other story. *shrug* but I'm going to keep HINTING, lol, until we get new chappie!
Sticks chapter 8 . 1/4/2003
hehe...look who's back. ME! Who else? lol. Great chapter! And now that holiday stuff is over, the hints are gonna be a comin'. hehe

Sticks
Jaina Solo Fel chapter 8 . 12/31/2002
it's still a really good story please finnish
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 8 . 12/30/2002
interging i think tnats how you spell that