Reviews for Never Again
vanessa.downie chapter 20 . 6/14
Over too soon. I can't tell you how freatfup I am that your story line is so expansive !
vanessa.downie chapter 16 . 6/13
Well I'm crying.
Navyangel85 chapter 20 . 4/21
ANd the fun really begins
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Where are Lilly's parents?
queen.wolfstar chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
I hate Tobias... but i love him. *sigh*
queen.wolfstar chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
wtf happend to moony and padfoot?
10leckersley chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
THAT WAS AMAZING! it was really good and interesting x
MichelleMiao12 chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
I love this fanfic! I've been looking for this plot everywhere and you've done a tremendously good job of writing it.
Argon.847 chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
This story is so amazing; I love seeing Tobias grow soft to Harry and his acceptance of magic
Argon.847 chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
I like the different dimensions Tobias has
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Obviously written by a writer addicted to angst.
Alex chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Sev's gonna flip when he learns where they sent Harry
Fluttercord chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
It was a great story. The only problem I had with it was the god stuff as I am a aithest and do not believe in that phoney stuff.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
I am so glad I read this! I absolutely loved it. It was bloody well done. I think you captured Sev, Tobias, and Harry quite well. You made them seem human and that was what made it even more unbearable to read (SO MANY FEELS). Never Again made me laugh, cry, groan, and scream in frustration. I was wondering how you would end it too, but the ending was perfect. Captured the mood perfectly.

In other words, it was a perfect fanfic about Harry Potter that involved the dark, the good, and the humor. Thanks for writing this. I immensely enjoyed reading it.
potter wanna be chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Fanfic Tobias is 1000000000000% better than fanfic Dursleys. Still hate 'em. Death to all who hurt Harry!