Reviews for 我終於知道你的心臟跳動的方式
S.K.O. I am chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Feels, just feels all the way through, wonderful, beatiful, sad feels. This is my favorite fic so far I swear it is I just love it. :}
KyoREQUIEM chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Oh. My.

...

That ending..
I was feeling so happy for them...
And then they just

Just

I can't handle this
I'm just going to go cry now, thanks.
Atarashii Tanjou chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I'm guessing this is a dystopian empire where being gay is illegal, humans are supposed to be like machines (without emotion), and the men in blue uniform hold all the power. Militaristic, warped society.
Jingle Catt chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
So bittersweet TwT
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I enjoyed reading this story; great work!

Love, Spirit
sayaanara chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
It feels like my soul has just gone through a crazy, turbulent storm. I mean, wtf. I'm shaken. My eyes watered so much at this; I had to take a deep breath and remind myself that it was just fiction. Great job! Your writing is fantastic. I felt dizzy more than once because this shook me entirely. I still can't breathe!
EllieTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That was amazing. I loved the way you have such vivid description. I find that a lot of people can't do that. It's hard to find authors that I like. I love the rules of life in this story and the way you showed how people lived in that kind of society. I really loved the story of Eren and Levi. They may not be your OTP but they are definitely MY OTP. I love them so much. The ending made me cry, I swear. I screamed no. My feels level is over 9000. Great work! Hope to read more. (:
stinaweena chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I May or may not have cried at least twice while reading this.

Oh lord, this fic was gorgeous. It's been a good while since I've had reason to favourite a story on . I have never actually read a dystopian riren fic before, so this was a very pleasant first. I found the idea of prohibiting speaking very interesting. Ah this was so cute overall :) and very well-written, I call bullshit on you not being able to proofread.

Did you use an online translator for the title? I can understand it, but for some words you used transitional chinese instead of simplified which is fine but uncommon.
Vegeta42 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Isn't this based off that novel Anthem or whatever? I really like that theme. This was really a good and unique fanfiction. Your writing style is also exquisite. 3 loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
.GOD , I'm a mess right now ! so beautifully writen:')))
krystalballz chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Tears of sadness, then joy, then sadness.

Pretty much sums up my reaction to this XD
ILIKETOREAD666 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
The Hell... I'm crying here... THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! But... what with the police? I haven't yet comprehended what their purpose was.