Reviews for Saturday Mornings in Paris
ourheroregina chapter 13 . 1/23
What a lovely story! I enjoyed every single chapter and word! Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Jessicajoanne1 chapter 13 . 1/13
Just discovered this fic and I absolutely loved it, it was beautiful to see their romance blossom in such a romantic city. Thank you for writing it.
Starscythe chapter 13 . 1/7
Don’t know how I only just stumbled across this story now, but I really loved every word! I love the way you realistically explored Robin and Regina’s relationship and really enjoyed the setting and learning all about Paris. Wonderful! I’m sad this is your only story.
WoolGrillRegal chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
I stayed up late (oh god it's not even 9pm yet) to read the last chapter. I'm so happy where this ended and I do hope for more.. someday. I noticed the last few authors notes mentioned a possible sequel and other au ideas floating around in your head. Hope you considered rejoining the fandom.. Or at least the fanfiction part of the fandom.
WoolGrillRegal chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Hey there, I just started this story a few days ago and I'm really going to try to make time to finish today but I wanted to drop a review now just to say that it's incredible so far. You have told this story so beautifully from the beginning. I'm already sad I'm about to be done. I saw it was completed quite awhile back, have you ever considered doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Write another
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
Awesome work! I read this last chapter while drunk ad it was so great good choices all arkund! I love it hae a nice day!
Gabriele Carciof chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I'm crying! :''''( IT'S OVERRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
Thank you for this fic but I'm sad it's over :( really a great fix that I enjoyed reading very much! Thanks!
Itsmebadetski chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Thank you for this! I loveeee it!
Chocapic31 chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
It was an amazing story ! I catch it at chap 5 or 6, can't remember, and I get addicted to it ! As a French girl, read about my fav characcters living in Paris was perfect !
I'm so sad this story is already finish, and I hope I will read more about OQ fiction !

Love xx
hevelinchris chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
OMG Ana! Congratulations for this story I really loved it from the starts to the end. I really will miss this fic it was so sweet. You showed the personality of the characters so well. I have just one thing to complain about the ending chapter: I missed Roland and specially Henry. I think they should have appeared in any moment but other thing than that it was perfect.
I hope you will come soon with another story.
Xoxo
wickedshenanigans chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
This was a really lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it! I don't think I've ever read another OQ fic with this sort of gentle whimsy, not-quite-domesticity, not-quite-fluff, but a sort of charming day-to-day joie de vie. It's a genre all its own, and rounded out in a lovely, satisfying way. Particularly loved the epilogue, that it's not just about Regina's relationship, but also her writing career and her happiness at having settled into a life she loves.
Wonderful little tale, thank you for telling it!
justanotherwriter00 chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Amazing! I loved your story. Thank you for sharing! This made my day! :)
JLC63 chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
This was such a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it! :)