Reviews for My Little Girl
Guest chapter 21 . 6/23/2018
Great story! Hope it gets finished soon
fieryheart959 chapter 21 . 3/23/2017
Okay, question. Is this finished? It isn't marked as complete, but it hasn't been updated in more than a year... so, clarification would be appreciated. Also, ARE YOU DOING A SEQUEL?! YOU NEED TO DO A SEQUEL! THIS IS SOOO GOOD! IT DESERVES A SEQUEL! IT IS SO HEART WRENCHING AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING!
annastiara chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
This story is one of my all time favorites! I reread it almost every other week! I hope you will update soon!
flannel.is.lucky chapter 21 . 1/20/2016
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER!

YOU KILLED MY POOR HEART WITH FEELS!

*applauds*
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Turtlewarrioroflegend chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
Just finished reading, it's very good.
Is there a way Donnir could develop something similar to what Emma needs without using the exact formula? Something that keeps her alive without doing more of whatever Genetech wanted to do with her? What about reversing the damage?
Looking forward to the next chapter.
tmntlover2013 chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
Maizy C.C chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Oh. My. God. this is the single most amazing thing I have ever read. I cried like 4 times. besides a few grammatical errors, this is the most perfect piece of literature ever. I read the whole thing I one sitting which took, about 12 hours but it was worth it. please keep updating! XD 333
Poetique823 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
I was so happy to see this chapter update pop up in my inbox! I think my favorite part of this chapter is seeing a drugged up Raph still trying to make sure his 'little girl' is okay. And Emma's animated and expression behavior never ceases to make me say "awwww." lol.

*Gasp* So the serum is need to keep Emma alive?...the plot thickens. Can't wait for me! XD
Andrea O'Down chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
This was an amazing read! And oh no for Emma! I hope Donnie can save her!
SewerSurfin chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Yay Dr. Don! And Raph is so adorable and awesome! Hopefully Don and April can recreate the serum. WONDERFUL CHAPTER! I'm so happy for this update!
TMNTPRO15 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Yay Raph's alright! I loved the moment with Emma and Raph just made me smile!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
YES! THANK YOU!

I enjoyed the Raph and Emma bonding.

Like April, I was horrified when I learned what Emmaent through. I mean you hinted at it before, but my gosh.

Thank goodness for Donnie and his smarts.

Once again, thanks for updating. :)

P.S. Will we see Mr. Kinder finally get what he earned or was the last chapter we will ever see him?
Lexifer666 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Yay, you got the update done! Aw, the fallout is settling in. Poor Emma, it's sad to think she will be dependent on something synthetic for the rest of her life. Good thing Don is a genius and can step up.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
I'm scared for Emma and Raph!
But that was really sweet between them :3