Reviews for The Marauders At Hogwarts
Ashie Cruz chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Teehee! Jonah Whalebone! Great story, by the way!
Icestorm238 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Big McLargeHuge

Wow...
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I was thinking about what I should write in my review and at first it was: "a bit too OOC for my tastes" (since it's not an AU). But then I realised that since you wrote it before OOTP, you had basically zero information on Sirus and Remus backgrounds, and that it wouldn't be really fair to hold that against you
So I will settle for this:
A really nice story, now AU of course, but who wouldn't love a happy ending for our favourites puppies?!
I liked it a lot
Gravind divine chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Hehehe another Sirius pun! Anyways I love this story! Your awesome and so is this! Thank you for a seriously awesome story! Pun not intended. ]
1400300149 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Holy shit those names are amazing.

Lol.
CK Spell chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
I thought you should know that for some reason alot of your later chapters don't hove quotation marks around what people are saying. Other than that, looove the story!
Charly chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
brilient, but James was a Chaser
thebest1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
wouldn't the potions professor b slughorn?

coz he taught lily and snape?
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Yay. *cries* good work
stupid-say-what chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
i just started to read the story so i looked through the team names...and one definitely caught my eye,Big Mclargehuge. i couldn't stop laughing for a good, solid 2 minutes at least. i love the story so far.
Artificial Starlight chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
This was a long and strange story, but a good one none-the-less. I like the sweet and tender moments that Remus and Sirius had and the fact that you didn't make Peter sound like a bad guy at the very begining. Most stories have him as a stupid, ciniving boy even when they were supposed to be best friends. Don't get me wrong, I hate him, but he wasn't evil at first. Anyway, I'm glad you got all the good points into the story, it was jumpy with all the dates changing but very good, you seemed to get all the important things in there which is all that matters. Great story, you're a very good author.
InsularFLY chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Uh, silver chain, he touched silver, a werwolf, it burns for christ sake! :P sorry but I love that about moony, it just makes people find out his secret, :S what happened with that? also, he could just do sexual things with remus, sex isnt always a factor you know :S
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Mudbloods? the noble house of black, cant he call him a blood traitor or somthimg, the blacks and malfoys are both evil right? weird...
Narwhaloctopus chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
creative names

Big McLargeHuge

Brutus Maximus...?

apu?-simpsons?

whalebone

sludgenmuck
la-coco-saray chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hello! Truely your fic this really well. I have liked much, and I thought about translating it to the Spanish and to raise saying it that he is yours... if it seems sure to you last this becoming much and like I has liked as much your fic because I have thought that to all the readers also they liked much... your that you think? to answer please to this email thanks.

Sara