Reviews for Chuck vs the Forgetful Spy
Aryan229 chapter 24 . 8/14
great story. I loved it.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
Aww. What a sweet AU story. Thanks!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 24 . 4/28/2016
Absolutely wonderful story.
I love all your stories, but this one goes in my top three best Chuck stories ever!

Thank you.

NOM
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
Woohoo!
She's back! Beware the kick-ass ninja spygirl!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
Oh man, this story is killing me with excitement.
You, my friend, are one hell of a writer! !

NOM
Deathzbreath chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
Simply a wonderful story!
uplink2 chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
Great ending to another great story. Thanks again Costas for always writing such well written and fun stories. And thanks for keeping these amazing characters alive for us to enjoy.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
It was a good ending to a great story, so thanks for writing it.
Garnetflint chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Nice ending to a really fun story. I liked the way you managed to twist canon to your will. I certainly hope this will not be the last Chuck story you write...
charahkids chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
AWWWW...what a cute and adorable ending to a great story! Thank you so much for writing this story and I do hope you come back with another!

Again, great job! :D
charahkids chapter 23 . 4/26/2015
Wow, what an action packed chapter! A tough, cursing, knife throwing Sarah is such a turn on! lol! And a justified ending to Shaw! YEAAAAHH!

I'm a little sad that there's one chapter left, but like all good things, it has to come to an end! :(

Hope you have another story after this great one! :)
shejie18 chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
thank you for the great story. can't wait to see what you come up with next
wilf21 chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
I very much enjoyed this whole story with its interesting AU setup; and the ending was really good too. Come back soon, please.
coreymon77 chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Aww, a nice little unwind chapter. You are good at those. Mind you, you are good at most types of chapters.
coreymon77 chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
That was a significant chapter here, let's take it in sections:

Heh, AP Sarah, it's been a while since I've seen that. Wasn't always the hugest fan of that incarnation of Sarah, but it does have its entertainment value. Also, parents walking in on them, classic. That is definitely a way to make a first impression.

I see. It was only a matter of time before the ol' Intersect showed up. It looks like a more advanced form of the tech that doesn't require flashing to work. Well done, a nice implementation of the concept.

Ah, the reunion with Sarah's parents. "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated", indeed.

Great job there, Costas.