Reviews for Where I Belong
Chacha chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
I found your story checking the review of another writer and I am glad I found you. I like and enjoy alot your story and ready to read the sequel.
Great job!
vjlee chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Questions and answers (AKA interrogation) needed to build the plot and enforce the canon. Cuddling to sleep is good comfort and affection.
vjlee chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
This was great ... mmm ... really great soooooo what one would expect of them. The rating is now Tm! Still waiting for plot but not missing it. Otherwise this will become P sans P.
vjlee chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Wish I had found this story much earlier but you should know it looks like it will stand the test of time. The acknowledgement of their canon is believable and Caskett is alive. P avec P is discretely sexy though the plot has not yet been revealed.

I am already not watching any other shows on ABC as my own personal boycott of their arrogantly blatant MISOGYNISTIC actions against Stana and her fans and Caskett, as I mourn the demise of a wonderfully portrayed character called Kate Beckett given life by an heroic actress that was in a show called Castle, that should have been a show called Caskett.
SeannysMom chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
Wondeful story ! I really liked it. I am eager to read the sequel. Thank you
Chacha chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Wow! I love your story, I just discovered and I love it. When I am reading it looks like if I am watching the series. Great job, great story.
41319always41319 chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
My only complaint with this fic is that the details of Castle and Beckett's fight leading up to Beckett turning up on his doorstep were repeated entirely too many times. I understand that everyone had to be told, but every bit didn't have to be reiterated.
Supportive Reade chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Hey there! I very much want to read your story, but am having trouble tracking. Is it possible to not center the text and justify them to the left? I know it is silly, but I lose track each time I move down to the next sentence. If not, no worries, but I thought I would suggest it. I'm very interested in continuing. Best wishes and thanks again...
life's a mystery chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
great story :)
evangml chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
well done.
evangml chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Suzette is one of my friend and fav authors. Anything she writes is quality and come from a good place. I met her at castlecon in 2012
shellee3 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
A great story. Loved the proposal and the fight with Maddox. The collaboration with purplangel really works. Love both of your writing. X
Garrae chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
I know I should have reviewed all along the way but I couldn't stop reading. I don't think I caught this the first time, so I'm really glad you reposted.
Tom1292 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Thank you so much for reposting this. :D