Reviews for Devil's Legacy
sarista wow chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was absolutely amazing, it blended together so perfectly, explained and built on so much as seemed only hinted at previously and managed to have all the villains seemingly be interacting and connected and for it to simply mesh so well!
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This story has the best characterization of Devimon I have ever read, I salute you! and he is definitely my favorite evil digimon.
The other characters are done very well, too. especially in their interactions.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Great story! ~

Really explains the backstory of Vamdemon and its very well written. Seeing as you wrote this like 4 years ago, I don't see you continuing, although there isn't much to continue either...I feel like it wasn't a very satisfying ending though _
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wonderful scenes - well characterized to give the villains a bit of depth. :) I really liked both Vamdemon and Devimon in this work. Nicely done.
Athena1999 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I liked this a lot. Your use of language is beautiful. It also had a nice ending: the reader knows just enough, but keeps them wondering about what happens afterwards (as told by my Honors English teacher about endings, though I know what happens afterwards according to 01!) It was interesting to know what happened to Vamdemon before the chosen children arrived in his domain. Keep up the commendable literary work!
Grimlock81 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
As the other reviewers said, this was a nice story, and filled up a small plothole. I wouldn't mind seeing this as part of the show itself. Keep it up. :)
Kyer chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Oh man! I LOVE stories that feature Myo/Gato/Wiz! And its been so long since there's been one in 'traditional' style too. You have made my day! Dare I hope that there is more or is this a one shot?
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Wow. This was excellent. It not only fills a semi-important plothole, but it gives some depth to Devimon and makes him more of a rounded-out character. The Wiz-Tail interaction was nice to see, and I also liked the interaction between Pico Devimon and Phantomon. Overall, very well done.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I liked this story. It fills up a minor plothole in the Digimon universe, and does so rather nicely. Quite well written and fairly in character, given that the villains were never really given that much character beyond "bwhahaha, the world is going to be mine!" I like the touch of Vamdemon reading. He had a wonderful library, and it's nice to see someone remember that. I'm not all that certain if Tailmon should remember being friends with Wizarmon or not, but since it never specified when she started to forget about having met him or anything...*shrugs* oh, well, a minor quibble with a very good fanfic. :)
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Hmmm... Devimon keeps his weird mystical power thing going, and it explains why Myotismon only got interested during the crest arc. (You know that he wouldn't have had all the troubles Etemon did). One thing I'm disappointed in is a lack of a mention of things like Myotismon's eventual transformations... and why he went power-mad as a result. I feel it could have worked well in this story. Good grammar... but seems a little.. drifting.