Reviews for You're a wizard, Harris
Ash0011 chapter 7 . 5/14
heh, accidental lily
CthuluWarlock chapter 7 . 4/24
I love everything about this fic, it's premise is amazing and unique and its well written! I sincerely hope that it continues !
gginsc chapter 7 . 4/1
Strange story. You changed things around just a bit No rat for Ron, Snape teaches history, etc. I wonder what you will think of next.
Tenchi chapter 7 . 2/13
This is good crossover. I lpve to see what Xander does living Harry potter life. I hope you do all seven years. Great job on this story. Hope you do not take to long to update it. Be fun to read more. Hope my review makes smile.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 2/12
The third barrier, three quarters. That was very nicely reasoned.
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 1/15
this was very good. Severus is the history professor? ooh, that's a new idea.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
pretty interesting
tamagat chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
i like this dumbledore, hes practical!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Good update
Joe Fenton chapter 7 . 12/4/2017
Nice chapter... except for the part about the Great Red Spot on Jupiter being an experiment by wizards. I don't think you thought that through. The Great Red Spot is more than twice the size of the Earth, with four hundred mile per hour winds that heats the atmosphere of the planet to several hundred degrees higher than expected. If wizards could do this, none of the problems in the wizarding world could possibly exist as wizards would have way more power than needed to solve all know issues, even for the muggles. The claim is akin to a kid with a penlight claiming responsibility for a nuclear explosion. After all, he has the power of a AAA battery at his disposal.
Aesop chapter 7 . 12/4/2017
I'm enjoying this and I hope to see more soon.
azulkan2 chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Like Xander/Harry with the red wig. Interesting how the castle has changed as well. Looking forward to more.
TJG chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
It is kind of strange that the canon Hogwarts did not include classes to make it a kind of trade school to both live in both "worlds" and as a means to reduce its costs or even make money.

Like care of magical creatures class and herbology could have had them doing general high profit animals and plants gradually working up to the most difficult and dangerous ones maybe even including dragons. For that matter there could have been a regular defense against the dark arts "adventuring expeditions" for the more advanced classes to do raids against the giant spiders and so forth to collect silk and maybe meat and shell and other potion ingredients.

Likewise there could have been classes that could have that includes making various magic items including those used in the school (presumably charms but maybe including others). These would not have to be the most advanced products but be good enough for sturdiness and solid design.

The emphasis could have been so that every graduate could basically create and live a mildly upper class lifestyle using their own knowledge and skills with the most studious being able to go higher.

Maybe this Hogwarts could have various clubs (or Xander suggest and make one perhaps with an innocent name like "arts and crafts for gentlemen and ladies") to do the above.
Jake chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
I saw this updated so I went to read the new chapter but its the same one as before. not sure what happened there.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Wow... Snape for History, which I believe is an effect of a certain busted ritual. Considering how he dealt with DADA it seems history would be mighty interesting.

Now who would be potions? the old ghost or the slug?