Reviews for Say Something
FuN FiFi chapter 18 . 8/30
Such a cute set of Snowbarry drabbles! I loved your characterizations of Barry and Caitlin because I was reminded of their great chemistry from season 1 of The Flash! Your writing style is amazing, too! I enjoyed reading each chapter and had hoped for more, especially since the last chapter was kind of abrupt to end the fic. Nevertheless, great job! :-)
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/15
While I would still reiterate my previous message, you seem very talented and I love the Snowbarry. And, if you can take the hate you might get for it, I encourage all to make their unhappiness with the show known in many ways, including by sending feedback and reports of harassment to The CW and DC Entertainment and taking part in the #BringBackTheOriginalTeamFlash movement.
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 18 . 1/16
I loved this story, thanks for writing and sharing it.
Eliley chapter 18 . 7/26/2017
I loved this so much. You're very talented. Are you gonna do one for season 2?
Travelerdreams chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
I love the way you think! Fighting back with the most adorable Snowbarry wedding was pretty brilliant. Thank you for all these wonderful chapters that you wrote. I can't wait to read any other Snowbarry story that you write.
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Be careful about things like content and legal issues.
AussyAngel chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
So I'm not going to lie, I'm probably going to finish all of these but I'm going to try and not spam you! I just want to say that this is my favorite so far, it's super sweet and had me laughing at the ego part. Kind of makes me wish I had my own Barry to run to my home and make me hot chocolate!
Aja chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
I am a writer and I think you can join my school
Aja chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
God you need to make these more Jenna say qua
xTheSecretDiaries chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
I spent a great morning reading all of them, but I didn't want to spam you with reviews haha I loved them all so so much so sad you're not writing anymore
Snowbarry chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
I loved it please please please make another chapter please!
Star chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Oooooh

I likie i likie alot
Star chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Lol i would of hated to be cait at that moment lol
Star chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Dude this is the best book ever!
Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2016