Reviews for What Lies Beyond
DbKiT chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
I like your story. But in the future maybe you could try to add some description (just a little more) into whats happening in certain situations and give at least a brief description of your original characters. That would help a lot.
Farah chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Sorry for the very LATE riview . Just found this fic. AWSOME! Really wonderful. Jazz happens to be my favourite transformer! Write more about him
notice chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
y0!chapter 4 is missing!
CTH chapter 6 . 4/22/2001
A fantastic fanfic, cant find any faults in it. Defiantly 10 out of 10 for story telling and entertainment.
cordis chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Ohh cliff hangers! hmmm cliff hangers for cliff jumper... excellent fic so far! keep up the good work!
cordis chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Hey this was really good. Keep up the great work. can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
Interesting... keep up the good work! YOur a good writer! 8/10
challenger2000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
oooh interesting! KEEP WRITING!
Ashanna chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
Must...have...part...two..._ Jazz and Cliffjumper were two of my favs from the movie _
challenger2000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
oooh interesting... where are they going? Prehistoric earth? Future Cybetron? TELL ME! Or at least post the fic! ;) 8/10
mysteriousshadow chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
WOW! Great story! I loved how you included all the old autobots! I never see anyone refering to the old autobots who played such major roles in the series. Im glad you did! Great job. I look forward to chapter 2!