Reviews for Out of a past that never happened
BarbT chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Oh, fuck, no...
FranArian chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
It definitely has potential, if you're up for continuing with it.
TheDalgas chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
More! Give me more! Please!
hellsvip chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Omg, what happens? you can't just stop there! i need to know! please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Please continue this
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oooooh what happens next :D good start thank you :D
janie17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Whoa definitely needs to be more than a oneshot! Really good story!
ther1945 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh no! You've have got to continue this. Such a heart-stopping ending, I will always wonder - who screamed? Whose blood? Please, not Ianto. Nor Owen, for that matter. Now, Gwen... Sorry (Not).

This is brilliant & scary. Please continue.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh merciful Jones YES this needs to be continued! You really do have a gift for story-telling and I cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading you. Please continue this story - the idea that the Toclafane have returned is unthinkable!
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
MORE! Please?
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Great to see something new from you! This does stand on its own merits, but I would very much like to have the backstory, and to find out whose blood that was - so many questions unanswered!
Narshia chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Nice start. I'm looking forward to where this is going.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Get it further... I always loved your stories Angstosaur:)
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I had an idea what it could be... the part I thought was scary was "it was not fooled by the perception filter at the top of the lift." I knew then Ianto and Owen were in major trouble and now we know its the Toclafane... Will there be a continuation? Hope so... I have been to the Roald Dahl Plass and Millennium Centre and having stood by the water tower can picture where the action is taking place.
Mickanella chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This should definitely not be a one-shot! *gapes at the ending*