Reviews for Witch Queen
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 2 . 10/28
Couldn't you have given Lucy a better name than Narnia Flyer, no offense but that's not even a real name .Other than that it's good
please finish! this is a great concept and i love your characters! i want to see how this ends and see umbridge go against the lioness.
Lucirose chapter 19 . 7/3
please continue this story! This is a beautiful idea. I want to see how this ends!
do you hate harry or what! you make him seem like a bad guy!
baeleeh chapter 19 . 2/27
Please update
Please please PLEASE update this! I simply must know what happens! Dont listen to the hate
FabinaForever11 chapter 19 . 1/18
Awesome story so far! I love how Lucy's name was Narnia! Please update!
witchintraining007 chapter 19 . 1/9
oh plzzzz right more chapters...you really have done greatdont worry abt that one review..you dont have to right for them but for us.. so plzzzzzzz
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 1/8
Cool!
Michael chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
This is a great story and I love it and like it and all of the chapters and I can't wait to read the next chapter soon or later! :)
Sealure chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Umm, there is one teensy little typo in this chapter. Close to the beginning, when they're explaining who they really are, you accidentally put Valiant instead of Magnificent. "...Susan and Peter, were the Gentle and the Valiant" is what it says. Just a little thing, no biggie! Love the story!
Sealure chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
I absolutely adore this story! It is simply spectacular. Please, please PLEASE don't discontinue it! You are a wonderful author, and thank you so much for writing such quality work.
Blufox03 chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Update! This is one of the best harry Potter and narnia crossovers I have ever read! Pleas wrong abandon it! If you busy then fine but its been about a year!

Blu
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Actually, Hermione wears periwinkle robes in the books. The movies just had her in pink. Get your facts straight.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
update please this is great please please continue it is amazing