Reviews for After it All
Carven Ridge chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
Awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
where are the updates
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Terrible choice to go with this POV. You forgot stumbling and just sprinted straight into OOC land and are now the king.
toradorable chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Hey! I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! I have come late to the Toradora train but after watching the series and falling in love with it I can see why people love it so much. However, the ending was good it left me wanting more. Especially since I had developed a connection with the characters. This fanfic though has quenched my thirst for more! I really can't thank you enough and really hope that you write more!
WastelandRoamer chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
I find this piece amazing. Will we see more chapters or are you finished w/ this one?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
more please...!
Fiery Touch XD chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Its amazing so far! I really want more! Its a perfect imagining of what would have happened afterwards! I LOVE it! Keep up the good work!
Haide-n chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
Hey man, listen i don't usually write these kinds of things but i'm on the 7th chapter and i just had to express to you my thoughts and feelings of this beautiful piece of writing. It honestly describes in so much detail that it feels like i'm just watching the anime again but of course like a season 2 or something :) Anyway just felt the need to express this to you because you deserve it.
AvidGamer chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
This isn't an epic full of adventure or a heart-throbbing story of romance...but it doesn't need to be. It's simply an extension of an already written love story. And it's rather well done. You've managed to keep everyone in character to give us a glimpse of Ryuuji and Tigia's future together and some of the struggles that a young couple must face to start a life together.
So good job, I fell nostalgic just reading this. I'm eager to read the next chapter!
-AvidgGamer
KanekiTheKiddo chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
This is amazing! I love stories like these. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SSTrans chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Thanks for the update. I love this story keep up the good work.
grubljesicleon chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
2 words man: above perfect. gonna give that channel a look
SwampThirtyFour chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
That was some sweet fluff. Who doesnmt like a petite girl in oversized clothing? They're so cute! Keep up the good work!
MerciaLachesis chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
WHOOP YOU'RE BACK! yay!
Rosie33744 chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Aww! cute! I can actually see this happening! Please finish.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »