Reviews for Burned
ME chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I think that the dark mark appears on the spot of their arm that is the most important to them. There is no evidence, but it just seems like a likely thing. Even though most of the dark marks in the books seem to appear in one place(their forearm), I think that's because they didn't really care about stuff like that. Anyways this was great to read!
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
No! Reg! Great story! So sad!
Emmeebee chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I like the exploration of Regulus and Sirius’ relationship. Most fics I’ve read have a falling out happen immediately, or at least pretty quickly, after one or the other of them is Sorted, so I liked the fact that you explored the idea that it didn’t happen that way. Same with the twist that it was Regulus’ motorbike – I don’t think it fits with canon!Regulus, but it adds a lot more meaning to the fact that it ended up with Sirius and then Hagrid. Regulus’ decision to get marked seemed a bit sudden – I get that he knew Lily didn’t and wouldn’t fancy him back, but I don’t get how that realisation pushes him to the rest of it. But, even though it was unrequited and tragic, I really liked the Regulus/Lily pairing – I think Lily would have made a great Slytherin, given how much Slughorn likes her, and could see them ending up together if she’d wound up there (if she hadn’t been a Muggle-born, or if blood supremacy hadn’t run as rampant, or if Slughorn had managed to override it, or whatnot).
wvsdfgjnsdd chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Ugh, I don't know what to feel right now.
I really like Regulus and seeing how he turns to the dark side was extremely painful.
It's all your fault Lily!
I've never seen a fic where Reg liked Lily before but I think they could be a very interesting pairing.
I absolutely loved this even though I have the feels now! Great job!
alyssialui chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lily has turned another redeemable Slytherin to the Dark side. For shame, Lily. I liked this though I've never seen a fic where Regulus likes Lily. It seems like they were good friends before, even Sirius and Lily, so I'm assuming that it's a bit different from the canon. Still a good job and thanks :D.
I don't know if Morsmordre would put the mark on somoene's skin though but who knows.
MelodyPond77 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oooooh so creepy I absolutely loved it but I hated it at the same time cuz like... You know, regulus is evil and I like him redeemed. But it was a good hatred. Idk I'm confused WHY YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH LIZZIEBEE?!