Reviews for The Minty Five-Star Adventure
Talkingbirdguy chapter 13 . 1/2
I hope to see an update soon. Your writing style is pretty good. You use emotions with great affect in this, not an easy thing to do. I can't wait to see how Mewtwo reacts later on to Samantha's attempts to be friends.
You've definitely earned yourself a new follower.:)
JonahXD chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Its a really nice start, please continue writing on this fic, i like it and would see mroe of it in the future if i can.
Autumnalcheese chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
The ending to this one was great! I truly can't wait until the next part!
I especially enjoyed the switching between characters in the other chapters. The entire plot works really well with the Pokemon universe and makes it all sound legit. You have now officially gotten yourself a new fan!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I hope that mewtwo can find a place where it belongs
Pokegirl 200 chapter 11 . 3/1/2007
Its okay Mewtwo! Yu gave it your Absolute Best! Everybody,give

it up for Mewtwo! *Everyone Claps*
Pokegirl 200 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Yay! Mew's SO Hyper! like mi at the candy shop..*snaps out of

it* Oh yeah! i remembered something!...what was it...Oh Yeah! Great story!

Mew:Buddy!*hugs

Me:Buddy*Hugs*
Miyuutsuu chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
Freaky world. This story is almost the same as the first 4 chapters of my story. Ehh, forget it. What I really meant to say was...I like this story so much. Nothing like a great fic to get the soul moved. For that, it shall go on the honorable C2 archives, so that it could be exposed to even more viewers. Hope to see an update soon. XD

ミユウツー
x636 chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
Awesome story keep going with it I hope everyone is okay wouldn't want you to lose your best friends well

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)
Blissey chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
Excellant fanfic! I love it!
Koriku chapter 12 . 8/2/2004
OMIGAHTHATCAN'TBETHEENDOFTHECHAPTER. .-.

Er... Yeah, I finally read it o-o Wow. Er... finally.

Really good chapter... *pokes you* Please write another one o-o

Golbats are scary... *hides*
so where minty when u need him chapter 12 . 7/10/2004
this story is one of the best story i like
Sevrius chapter 12 . 6/29/2004
Yes, Golbats are evil.,. but not as evil as Beedrill! Anyway, great chappie! I wish I could write stories this well (mumble, mumble)
Miroku004 chapter 12 . 6/28/2004
o It's baack! Sorry I haven't been reviewing Neo lately! I read it, but I've just fallen out of the habit of reviewing... Anywho, great stuff! *mumbling to self* Why can't I write this well...

P.S. Erm, I got a new e-mail, BTW... I only check me old one every few months. Check me profile for it.
Andrusus chapter 12 . 6/25/2004
oh my that was quite an ordeal. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next though. *crosses fingers for a quick update _*
Lord Jan chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
I have been waiting for the next chapter for a long time! Good job! Good descriptions, realistic confrontations and suspense. All put together very nicely. I am looking forward to the next chapter!