Reviews for The Minty Five-Star Adventure
Autumnalcheese chapter 13 . 1/11
I. AM. SO. HAPPY! This was one of my favorite Pokemon fanfic so when, and was in fact one of the first ones I read on ! I hope that you can continue this story, because I am definitely hooked! (I mean, besides Mewtwo and Pikachu being my favorite Pokemon, it's really a very compelling story.)
I hope this story can be completed and I wish you luck in said endeavor. Know that a big fan of yours is backing you up all the way!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
The way she said the last line, sounds saddned rarther than victory. Hollow. A painful decision that had to be taken. She won, yet maybe she didn't really feel like she did. And I love that. It was a very intense fight,like when he almost hit her, and it made you feel sad for Mewtwo..
Zek chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Uh, quick question, will Mewtwo just refuse to obey her? Remember, he only agreed to let her CAPTURE him. Nothing else. I hope he does, and if she gets angry, points out that it was HER choice to enslave him. I just love it when Mewtwo is even more smug than a snivy.
Zek chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
I shudder to think what would have happened if Mewtwo had been trained. That epic battle was his pretty much his first.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
I hope to see an update soon. Your writing style is pretty good. You use emotions with great affect in this, not an easy thing to do. I can't wait to see how Mewtwo reacts later on to Samantha's attempts to be friends.
You've definitely earned yourself a new follower.:)
JonahXD chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Its a really nice start, please continue writing on this fic, i like it and would see mroe of it in the future if i can.
Autumnalcheese chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
The ending to this one was great! I truly can't wait until the next part!
I especially enjoyed the switching between characters in the other chapters. The entire plot works really well with the Pokemon universe and makes it all sound legit. You have now officially gotten yourself a new fan!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I hope that mewtwo can find a place where it belongs
Pokegirl 200 chapter 11 . 3/1/2007
Its okay Mewtwo! Yu gave it your Absolute Best! Everybody,give

it up for Mewtwo! *Everyone Claps*
Pokegirl 200 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Yay! Mew's SO Hyper! like mi at the candy shop..*snaps out of

it* Oh yeah! i remembered something!...what was it...Oh Yeah! Great story!

Mew:Buddy!*hugs

Me:Buddy*Hugs*
Miyuutsuu chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
Freaky world. This story is almost the same as the first 4 chapters of my story. Ehh, forget it. What I really meant to say was...I like this story so much. Nothing like a great fic to get the soul moved. For that, it shall go on the honorable C2 archives, so that it could be exposed to even more viewers. Hope to see an update soon. XD

ミユウツー
x636 chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
Awesome story keep going with it I hope everyone is okay wouldn't want you to lose your best friends well

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)
Blissey chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
Excellant fanfic! I love it!
Koriku chapter 12 . 8/2/2004
OMIGAHTHATCAN'TBETHEENDOFTHECHAPTER. .-.

Er... Yeah, I finally read it o-o Wow. Er... finally.

Really good chapter... *pokes you* Please write another one o-o

Golbats are scary... *hides*
so where minty when u need him chapter 12 . 7/10/2004
this story is one of the best story i like