Reviews for Devonshire Squires
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2018
You know your not meant to hold someone down while they are in a seizure amazing how many people put seizures in fanfics yet they have NO IDEA what to do when someone has one.

YOU DONT RESTRICT THEIR MOVEMENTS fucking do some research when you write stuff like this ffs
DAPetty chapter 31 . 7/4/2017
Another fabulous story. Great attention to detail and jam packed full of feels. Loved it!
novelteas74 chapter 36 . 4/18/2017
And this is what makes your stories so addictive - they're always continuing and dependent on each other. Naturally I have to hop on to the next. It's been a thrill reading along!
novelteas74 chapter 31 . 4/18/2017
I can't tear myself away from reading this even though I have so much to do! It's unfair that your writing should be so good that it keeps me from The Work (which rather mundanely, is fixing a meal for a sick friend):-)

Loved Mycroft this chapter and really, I too want to know what happened in China. My conscience has got the best of me now, though, and I'd really best go fix that meal:-(
novelteas74 chapter 26 . 4/18/2017
Oh. We were waiting for that! Sherlock needs John. I could picture that as if it were part of the series. Benedict and Martin so perfect in their roles, the balance between their characters so real. As usual, I'm anxious to read the next chapter because no matter how logical John's revelation seems to us, Sherlock is always quite unpredictable.
novelteas74 chapter 23 . 4/18/2017
Things are spiraling out of control. How long can Sherlock hold up before a crash? Incidentally, I want to compliment you on the OCs you've created throughout this (and your other) stories. They fit in seamlessly with (series) canon. Couldn't stifle a laugh at the reference to Doctor Strange...on to the next chapter!
novelteas74 chapter 13 . 4/17/2017
My favorite chapter thus far. Lestrade calling out John for his abysmal treatment of Sherlock was overdue. I know things will get better between them but meanwhile I'm enjoying all the misunderstandings:-)
rex gilbey chapter 28 . 6/11/2016
An impossible situation, a difficult rescue. But astonishingly good
rex gilbey chapter 27 . 6/11/2016
Can you just imagine this on screen? Breathless!
rex gilbey chapter 26 . 6/11/2016
Oh God! I cannot read this fast enough! It is cruelty to readers!
rex gilbey chapter 25 . 6/11/2016
Who would think a plot about a fight club could be so breathless and so clever? Go, Sherlock.
rex gilbey chapter 24 . 6/11/2016
Revelation time!"
rex gilbey chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
Nice to se Rob back in play again - he is a good character. Things are happening!
rex gilbey chapter 22 . 6/11/2016
The story is now running forward. It is still unputdownable!
rex gilbey chapter 21 . 6/11/2016
OK, here's the bottom line, Write 'he thinks he is totally unloved' and we all fall down into a little heap of salty tears on his behalf. I know it, you know it, we all know it. This is good and clever writing and what's more, exhibits such understanding of all the characters it almost hurts