Reviews for Right when you think you know
tamwhit chapter 9 . 7/16
Please update your story soon
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
I LIKE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Tee Hill chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
great chapter :)))
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
this was a good chapter update. Wow huh on how her dad feels about her isn't good at all right. It isn't Bella;s fault that her mom left her dad right. I would too if some one threatened to kill my child too thank you for sending this chapter update to us, and have a good week.
honeybun37876 chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
yay Jasper to the rescue hope you update soon :)
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
this was a good update, thank you for sharing this with us, and yes I wonder what is wrong with her dad any ways, I guess we will find out on the next chapter or the next two chapters. good story so far. Thank you for the update, and have a good week
Kochabilka chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Ok, yeah, I totally didn't see that coming! I'm glad she's now with Jasper!
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
great chapter :)))
Kochabilka chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Has the evildoer (I'm guessing Alice) found someone with a gift of mind control and used it on Charlie? Or is he part Quileute descended from Taha Aki and her scent is making his inner wolf angry?
honeybun37876 chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
wow what is going on with Charlie? and what will happen next hope you update soon :)
The Writer Of The FanFiction chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
R
Re
Rev
Revi
Revie
Review
Is what I did!

Love story can't wait for moreeee
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
I love it soooooo much that story ! It story is Great ! Brilliant!So it honestly could not wait to be a new :) I look forward to the next one and begs add it quickly because I'm so curious how it all unfolds further ? ! :Pleaaaaasssseeeee continue shortly lovely!
I Can't wait for more!
Tee Hill chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
a great chapter :)))
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
oh no I wonder who is after Bella I hope she is going to be alright. Wow is this Calvin keeping an eye on her for someone. I hope not. I hope her dad is going to be alright. Thank you for the update, and have a good week.
Tee Hill chapter 3 . 2/6/2015