Reviews for Alons-y!
Heartwarming
Son of Whitebeard chapter 75 . 10/23/2018
nice newfound titles
Rosa Blythe chapter 74 . 9/28/2018
Thank you so much! At first, I ignored the sporadic updates thinking that my FFN app was just wigging out (I have it downloaded, so it tells me when there's an update) and then realized that no, this is actually being updated. I haven't read all the new chapters yet, and believe me, I will be rereading this whole thing. This is one of my favorite Doctor Who fanfics!
violetsdream chapter 15 . 9/23/2018
Ok, I officially want a wardrobe in my room, especially if it leads to Narnia! Wonderful chapter. I'm starting to wonder who or what Narnia Tyler is...I'll keep reading.
violetsdream chapter 4 . 9/23/2018
I think you did quite well with the "romance". I don't know how I missed this story before...so glad you're putting up new chapters. Thanks for sharing.
Rosa Blythe chapter 13 . 9/12/2018
Oof. Let me guess: Narnia's acting this way because she deeply relates to Donna?

I loved this story, and the new additions of the companion meetings are absolutely wonderful. Looking forward to the next addition!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 64 . 9/11/2018
ooh happy ending
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
This is a fine chapter. I like how you tied in some dialogue from the last beach kiss with his proposal. I can't think of any improvements. Looking forward to more story!
kawalter08 chapter 58 . 10/1/2016
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING!

Amazing chapter. I'm sad to see it end, but I'm glad I decided to read it.
Thank you so much for writing this story, and for continuing it.
Rosa Blythe chapter 31 . 10/1/2016
Every time Shut Up and Dance With Me comes on the radio I think of this chapter. Every. Single. Time. And with *ahem* recent developments in this story (AKA Clara and Danny)... Wouldn't have it any other way though; it was sad and beautiful and in a way wonderful.
Andy the willow tree chapter 57 . 9/29/2016
At least Donna survived. Even if Clara, and Danny still died. :(
kawalter08 chapter 57 . 9/28/2016
WHAT? I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!
IM SO GLAG I ASKED ABOUT THE BABEEE!
AHGHH!
*Minute of silence*
Okay, I think I'm good now! So Danny and Clara are being uploaded to the Library, or are they being saved, saved, as in alive? You're turning into a J.K. Rowling: killing off all the characters we love...

Really good chapter! I was surprised, but it was a nice tie-in. :D
Andy the willow tree chapter 56 . 9/22/2016
OWWWIE!

MY HEART, WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO ME, THAT WAS SO CRUEL!
kawalter08 chapter 56 . 9/22/2016
Aw.. Poor Donna.. :(

But I love the backstory you have for her!