Reviews for Tinkering with the Bat-Tech
TheCreativeCasseroles chapter 15 . 10/14/2019
Oh man I hope you get to update! It’s very interesting and I really want to know what happens next!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 5/5/2019
I think you have a great idea here, a wonderful grasp on the characters and how they interact (like to a level I'm seriously impressed with), but there are so many inconsistencies with the narrative that it's getting harder and harder to keep everything straight. I feel very removed by this point. In the chapter previous, the suit confirmed that Terry was Bruce's son, and Terry kept asking if his Bruce knew. That like of thinking doesn't make sense if he thought that this Bruce Wayne was somehow McGuiness, his father in his universe. Also, why would he be saying things like how Wayne thought Terry was his biological son, when Terry himself had accepted that in the previous chapter? Why would he need to get to the computer (we should know before Terry himself comes to that conclusion) because just checking DNA... yeah, unless he has reason to actually doubt his suit and want a second opinion/source. I honestly don't know where I am with the details here and that's... really not a good thing. Extremely sad for someone who otherwise writes SO well.

I recommend going back and rereading not just the last chapter, but the last three all at once before you post a new chapter, just to make sure it all flows together. If you don't have a lot of time, you can get the Free Natural Reader, copy and paste whatever document you need, and just let that read it to you so you can get a sense of how other people are hearing it (it's kind of robotic, but it's a good prgoram, and it's free. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
Terry already told them his name, a couple of chapters ago. FYI. It says in this chapter like they didn't already know. May want to fix that.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 15 . 4/18/2019
Really, send him to Arkham?
DD chapter 5 . 9/20/2018
Oh, no! Is this story dead? I keep checking, but no updates. Rats! Good Batman/Batman Beyond crossovers are hard to find.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2018
Wow this is a crazy fic so intricate great job. Though it doesn't seem u update that often update soon.
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 15 . 6/14/2018
Awesome addition. I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2018
Love this fic!
Emu Thing chapter 15 . 4/21/2018
ood to see another chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
Oh, no! Need more please!
Echoes 01 chapter 14 . 1/8/2018
Oh no! He’s stuck there D: Terry’s gonna be kicking himself when he finds out. That chapter was awesome :) I’m looking forward to reading more!
BrickSheep chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
I almost had a heart attack when I saw this updated.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2017
Good story! Is it still in the works?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
Oh nooo! They don't trust Terry! Ohh nooo! I love Terry!
Rain of the Forest chapter 13 . 11/23/2017
So they don't entirely believe that Terry is from another world, they're sticking with the theory that he's a plant?