Reviews for Tinkering with the Bat-Tech
MariMart chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
I just found this today and I freakin love it :)
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Insane Blood Prince chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Thank you for the update! It is a funny and great chapter. Poor Terry can't get a little break. I can't wait to see what happens next.
sariin chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Awesome! The story I mean. I love how Bruce is all hostile/totally paranoid, Alfred notices this small things in Terry that reminds him of young Bruce (and it's brilliant, since he knows him since he was small, and he knows him best [and kudos for taking into account the final episode of Justice League]) and Terry is like a kicked puppy, trying to show some good will without alerting the future, and failing because of Bruce and his paranoia.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Reviewer chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
This looks amazing! The writing and the characterzation is pretty good. I can't wait till the moment the bat family finds out (if they do) why Terry became batman. And how. (Stealing the suit XD)
W1ttyB4nterismyJ4m chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Awesome! Totally looking forward to reading more chapters in the future!
I can totally see Terry mixing it up between the personalities of Batman and Superman just to make life in the Batcave more interesting!
6tailedninja chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Nice story. Usually Terry meets the League in these kind of stories. Nice to see there is one where it hasn't even been established yet.
6tail
Mystic 777 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
:D Looks pretty good, though one of my suggestions was left near the beginning thus improper capitalization-the "maybe supposing a different fighting style" bit. If you want to keep it, I suggest change "maybe supposing" to "Perhaps he used a different fighting style..."
Hayden-Strife chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Well Terry's in a spot of trouble. I can only wonder how he'll get out of it

Can't wait for the next chapter
Keep up the good work
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Great job! I love how you did this; it's really well written. I did want to let you know though, either one of the following happened: 1, this story is marked as complete but isn't, or 2, the entire story was supposed to be on this one page but cut off after chapter one. Whichever one it is, great job so far, and I can't wait for more!
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Heh, what an interesting start. Is it certain he can't get back, or is that just pessimism?
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6