Reviews for Remember When
ShiaLo chapter 4 . 2/6
You get back here! Get back here now and finish this! Puhlease? :)

But really, fanfrickentastic plot and writing! I'm hooked, hooked hard! Anxiously waiting with a bowl of microwave popcorn for the return of Quinn.
mythic-lionheart chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
I bet it seems like I'm trolling you now lol. But I love your writing and stories. This one is interesting too!
taylorbug19 chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
This is by far my favorite unfinished story on fanficiton. Read it for the first time a while ago, came back to reread these 4 amazing chapters. I love this plot. Any chance of this story being finished?
Ginny.QuinnTargaryen chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
i sincerely wish you'd update this.
im really curious to see on how things will play out with santana and brittany.
i know santana will immediately demand to see quinn and to prove that she wasn't really hiding.
and i'd love to know what quinn/taylor thinks of rachel.
i think i prefer taylor's laid back personality, but really, without the memories, she just wont really be the complicated girl we all love.
el chapter 4 . 1/4/2017
Why? Why this isnt finished? I loved this. This was very inspired.
el chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
This idea is so awesome. I mean its been a long time since i read something soo well written. I wish you had finished it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I can't tell you how many times I've read through these 4 chapters. Is there any chance you will continue this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Wow. The story is amazing. The plots in your stories are unique. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Wow. This plot...please update this story. :)
faberry chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
When will you update this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Oh wow. I hope this gets continued.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
This story is so interesting! I hope you continue writing it soon. I'm enjoying it so much!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
Please write more of this. It's amazing and everything I've ever wanted in a Faberry story.
alexisquinn chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
LOVE this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Please, please continue this. I've reread an embarrassingly amount of times.