Reviews for The Invitation
Mathiilde3 chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Thanks a lot for finishing this back in the days, I really enjoyed reading all of it, and I am so glad I did not have to wait in between the chapters, I do not think I would be able to take it. Your cliff-hangers almost drove my crazy, I went oh my god so many times, cause it is just a really sweet and loveable story, you know what you want it to end with, but I was never a 100 procent sure that was how you were going to end it. So really interesting with a lot of twist and turns, always keeping you interested!. It is just super cute, and I could not be more pleased with the end, it was perfect! 'No invitations necessary.' Left me with the warmest feeling and the biggest smile. It was just amazing all of it, I love how you wrote it! I was having a hard time with the relationship between Sydney and her father, but everything else seemed spot on. I loved your interpretation of her friendship with Will, that was just amazing, like everything else!
freelancer starbuck chapter 15 . 6/18/2005
i just re-read this for the millionth time and it never gets old!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 15 . 3/4/2005
great story! keep up the great work!
esirrahc chapter 15 . 9/8/2004
This story was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Mystic83 chapter 15 . 12/2/2003
This is one of the best Sydney/Vaughn relationship stories I've read in a long time! I really enjoyed how you developed Sydney's realization that she wanted Vaughn no matter what and how you expressed the determination we all know the character has when she sees something that she wants. Great job!
Megilien chapter 15 . 12/1/2003
Dear Rhonda,
I'll try to be short, because I know that no matter how many paragraphs I'll write praising you, it still won't be enough to say how beautiful this fanfic was. The best Syd/Vaughn fanfic I've ever read ('till now, of course), and surely one of the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. I congratulate you from all my heart; your story will go right in my Favorites list and I hope I'll get to read more of your Syd/Vaughn fanfics!
Love,
Brenda
sarah chapter 6 . 11/23/2003
hi! i just wanted to say that you must be a psychic...because your characterization of alice seems SO MUCH like Lauren! its weird! GREAT story, and im def going to finish it in this sitting!

-:-SaRaH-:-
Jaryn chapter 15 . 7/11/2003
Ok, I don't even know if you will read this since you finished this story so long ago, but I didn't find it till like yesterday. Ok, it was soo freakin cute! Seriously, I absolutely love it! I felt like a dork when I almost cried a couple times, but I absolutely love the ending! Awesome job!
Celestejz chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Rhonda...Where are you? I've been waiting for a sequel forever!
nattie700 chapter 15 . 6/4/2003
This is like the 2rd time o've read this fic and I seriously can't stop loving it!

Its brilliant everything about it is soo good.

I'm gonna go reccomend it to all my friends now cos I'm a big S/V shpper!

Love your fics!
rossandrachelforever chapter 15 . 5/24/2003
Aw! That was so sweet! It did take me about 2 hours to read and stopped me from doing my World Lit paper, but it was well worth it! I can see why you have as many reviews as you do! Keep writing:)

Barbara
Faith13 chapter 15 . 5/15/2003
THAT WAS AMAZING! i only stumbled across this story today, and i read it all in one sitting. it was breathtaking! you kept everyone in character and everything was just so... perfect. i couldn't have envisioned a better story. seriously, outstanding. the best alias fic EVER!

! :-) ;-)

*~*Much Love*~*

- faith
pammy chapter 15 . 5/3/2003
Wow! I only just found your fic The Invitation and once I started reading it I literally couldn't stop! It was amazing and inventive and deeply moving! The suspence building was great!

Just in case you hadn't realised yet I loved your fic. Well done and keep up the great fic writing :)
saccharine1 chapter 15 . 4/25/2003
i can't find a word to properly describe the story. wow simply isn't enough. i've been ohmygod-ing the whole time, ever since a few hours ago. i'm tired as heck, it's 230 am but i have got to tell you how way impressed by this story before i hit dreamland. definitely one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction in a long while. satisfyingly so. the only wish i have for this is to seen it acted out on TV. that would SO SO SO rock! i can't even begin to imagine.

i absolutely love the plot. relatively simple, but with twists and written with such talent and eloquence, it makes it incredible. All of the people are in character, I'm amazed how you were able to capture their personalities so well. Only I didn't expect Vaughn's feelings for Sydney to be so overboard and intense, and that he'd let it take over his life to that extent. and i didn't expect francie to forgive sydney so suddenly within a single face to face conversation. but otherwise, jack was aloof yet sensitive and fatherly ( i knew it was him! the wedding invite), sydney strong and spirited, making me see vaughn as more than sydney's love interest, alice the ideal antagonist, even weiss so amusing. i could practically imagine them conversing. (oh, and the conversation's awesome too. it flows and everything is just right) you make it work. pretty in sync everything.

also, your story affected me. i was immediately drawn into their world, it was amazing. i could feel myself getting teary, or giddy with delight and giggling over the romantic scenes, grinning broadly at the amusing ones, nodding at the parts i thought very well. it completely absorbed me. a favorite scene of mine was when they were at the barbecue? and weiss had such a big mouth and he kept on taunting vaughn and sydney and all? lol. extremely fun to read.

i'm so grateful i found this story! especially completed. i've read through the cliffhangers (you certainly know where to stop to hold our interests!) and as eager I am to click the next chapter, i can't imagine waiting a few weeks ordinarily. lol. i guess it'd be more exciting with the anticipation and wait, that's part of the fun of it right? but i simply wouldn't stand it, i bet!

anyway, i'll wrap this up. i just want to tell you, girl, you ought to be a writer! you've got what it takes! i'm looking forward to read more of your stuff!
Ripplezrain chapter 15 . 4/22/2003
This is an amazing story! Great job!