Reviews for Strangers Again
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
My throat burns from trying to keep the tears at bay. Why would you do this? I mean, it's beautiful, but I also hate you lmao Please keep writing!
Taytayanz chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Like a really depressing version of 50 First dates... really sad
Nancy chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
This is one of the best fic I have ever read. Dear lord. I cried me heart out. A tear jerking, n soul lifting fic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I I have read this fic twice, and both times it has made me sob. No fic is this heartbreaking. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Why are you so cruel! *bawling my eyes out* poor Ollie! *more tears*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
I'm crying. This ruined me. Omg.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
wow! just wow! this was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
That was brilliant. I love how you didn't give it a 'all's well that ends well' Hollywood finish, but instead kept it real. Hat's off to you mate
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Wow, this was beautiful! I love it so much!
lotus2016 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
this was so sad and heartbreaking but interesting.
perspectivesinpaper chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
You wound me with beautiful words
kmgund3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Th-that was like "50 First Dates" but... without a happy ending. Don't get me wrong, it was beautifully written, but... that ending... Heartbreaking. Great story, just don't take offense to my being less than pleased with the ending. I have to go cry now...
viki chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Wow!
uconnhuskiesfan2001 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Well, I enjoyed 95% of this fic, but... I was NOT expecting the ending to be so... final (and, frankly, depressing). I guess I was hoping Felicity would get the chance to confront Oliver and Sara, especially after finding the 2nd journal... but all in all, this was poignant and well-written.
Firesong23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015