Reviews for scrapbook-ortunities
asterion1 chapter 20 . 1/8
Nice. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
Dipper's working at Taco Bell! The irony is so thick I could sell it! I see it now: Come get your fresh bar of Irony. Only available at the Shack of Mystery.

Yeeeessssssssssssssss!
Gemini011 chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
So this fic was recommended to me by the author of "Anyway, I've Been There" (which is amazing and if you haven't read it you should), and even though I ended up staying up an extra two hours until five in the freakin' morning to read it, I'm glad I did. This was an excellent read, and incredibly satisfying. Thanks so much for writing this fic.
Anony chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
WAAAADDLLESS!
Anony chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
IMMA A WENDIP FAN AND I MADE IT THROUGH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Anony chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
I am against Dipper/Alexis.. I just had to get that out..
ZeGreatM chapter 20 . 1/6/2016
It is 3:30 in the morning. I just finished reading this. My cousin is staying in my room so I can't scream and sob and laugh and throw my tablet across the room like I so desperately want to. What I'm trying to say is, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You have succeeded in breaking and fixing my heart multiple times. You are amazing. Thank you.
ereader12 chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
Can I just give you the biggest hug for writing this? You're an amazing author and I read this whole story tonight. I cried and smiled and got story butterflies. The Pines twins mean a lot to me, and you showing that strong sibling bond and their relationships with the GF gang and their family and Waddles (who I'll never be able to see without sniffling a bit again) was sososo great. I can't say enough things about this story, but it was emotional and perfectly fitting the Gravity Falls feeling. Bravo, xo, and your username rules.
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
I love it I love it I love it!

Poor Dipper, you broke him! Brilliantly written and truly addicting
Komodo23 chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
This should be waaaaay higher in the Gravity Falls browse list. The only thing I really hate about fandoms is that gems like this are so hard to find.

Thank you so much for writing this.
SeventhTatar chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
I am not sure I have ever read something I related to more than this. High school was a little while ago for me, but the emotion and type of drama you put into this story feel so real to me. It was beautiful and I actually couldn't bring myself to read the last chapter until the next day because I just wasn't ready for them to be split up. Thank you.
Kate.1425 chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
Great story!
Shabbadoo chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
Well, you're definitely not the only one who is sad to see this story come to an end... :'''''(

Loved the way Wendy was able to give Mabel a drool-filled peace sign without waking up - that was SO her. I also like the fun barbs that Mabel tossed at Dip while introducing the new roommate...Leslie may be M's first "Cool" roommate, but she's also gonna be the one to find out what's wrong with M! Guess Leslie is planning on staying in college for 12 years?

I also liked the description of Stan embezzling from himself, and the wedding reception - too cute.

Finally, I like the ending...a reminder that the twins love would stretch across any number of miles, and would remain strong enough for their new, separate futures. Love survives the hardest of good-byes, and the fact it remains does indeed make things "ok." :')

Write more soon...Shabbadoo
Shabbadoo chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Well, with a wait this long, you had better come back with something really amazing - and well...I think you did it! You had us from the opening scene of the twins emptying their school lockers for the last time (sniffle), right up to the closing of Mabel's last scrapbook page and the opening of a new one. Brilliant stuff! Here are a few of the things that I truly enjoyed:
* Mabel's "official crisis" and her cutting up her Senior Yearbook and placing it in her scrapbook
* how Aaron and Mabel came to the understanding that man's best friend probably can't be her boyfriend - lol
* Stan's comment, "The sheer geekery is blinding!" (Oh Stan)!
* The restaurant scene where Soos decides to go with the Hawaiian shirt theme and invites the Pines by coloring them an invitation with crayons... Classic Soos
* Stan went to seminary...now there's a twist! :)
* Yes, honeymoons are typically referred to as "sappy love crap." Thanks for that clarification, Stan!
* Fake IDs are illegal now? Really? In every state? ;)
* Dipper lost high school to a woman! I was rolling...

Thanks for another GREAT chapter, Broken H...can't wait to read the finale'...although I don't want it to end!
StkAmbln chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
Ha... in the end you finished with twenty chapters, just like the first season. The best first season in cartoon history.

You could say this has been the lamest chapter. That is in comparison with the ninenteen others, which are true pieces of written gold, tear-inducing gold. The difference with them is that this one is short, and it's the end of the adventure, of a whole life... oh man, here come the tears...
Also Dipper and Mabel are- damn!- not together here. The separation has begun, and it seems that both of them are in their own, personal, and unique world now.
So, I say lame only because the other chapters are SO damn good. Wich finally means that this chapter has nothing lame. Just a little slower than the whole previous crazy years. The quiet and nice summer days when the world seems to have stopped for moment, and it appears that all the problems have been solved at last. The crazy high school days have passed, and now Dipper and Mabel and all of us can look behind at them and smile.
Let's just say it's the final stop after the roller coaster ride, the calm after the storm, the well deserved rest before starting the next stage.
The peaceful evening on the living room in front of the TV at the shack after returning from an adventure in the Gravity Falls woods... hey, that doesn't sound too bad, right?

And also, this chapter has that final line which is my favorite of this last scrapbook-ortunity. That "And it is" is at the same time a comforting confirmation and a powerful declaration, that everything has finished, and that we are just fine.
The line also contains the spirit of your writing. That "writing in the present tense" thing you have had since the very beggining, which now I can relate only to this story, and which I have come to love.
It's been a great ride. I really feel like I have spent a life with those little cute twins that will live forever inside the pages of that big book.
I feel really bad for missing the last updates, and not reading this epilogue the date it was posted. But I have just finished reading the whole thing right now, and I'm enjoying writing this last review almost as much as I enjoyed reading every single chapter. To give you proof of my commitment to this story, I'll tell you that I didn't have any sleep last night just to finish the last chapters. Yup, just like Dipper. I'm gonna be awake for more than twenty four hours soon because of a fanfic, and I don't regret it at all.
I don't know what else to say. Thank you for writing this. I'm so glad I clicked on this story last year. I think you have given us one of the best representations of Dipper's and Mabel's life after Gravity Falls, if not the very best one. The twins' relationship felt genuine, not exaggerated or way to much idealized. Mabel was one of the best Mabels I have read, I didn't know I could laugh with her in a story as much as in the show. What to say about Dipper, he was not that popular as his sister in high school, but he sure has lived a number of adventures so diverse as he did in Gravity Falls. In a way, we have been able to see all the story through his eyes, just like in the show, and I'm glad that in the end he's still that twelve year old kid with the Big Dipper on his forehead.
Great great job with the scondary characters appereances, all them, Grunkle Stan, Soos, and Wendy, they were magnificent in their roles.

Ok, I'm gonna stop here, because I think I could go on and on, but I don't need to. It's good enough to say that I loved this story, and it made me cry and laugh. I'm gonna have to definitely read it again somehow.
Thanks again for writing this and I hope to hear from you in the future.