Reviews for scrapbook-ortunities
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
This caused some legitimate tears! Wonderful writing, but HORRIBLE plot twist! My heart is broken! I mean...how could you stand to write that?!
That being said...
Write the next chapter...please :)
Oh...oh no...
NYARGH NYARGH NYARGH
Yeah...sorry, Paper Jam Dipper got loose again and he reeeeaaaallly wants to read the next chapter.
trystrike chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
NOOOOO! WADDLES! WHY?! WE WILL NEVER FORGET! ); This is one of the few things I hope doesn't happen in every GF fanfic I read. Waddles dying. No offence though. I curious if mable will stay mad at dip?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Paper Jam Dipper demands an update.
Nyargh. Nyargh.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
More pleeeease :)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
STAN
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
This is soooooo good! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
You have the perfect combo of humor and angst!
YOU SHOULD BE THE CONSULTANT FOR GRAVITY FALLS WHEN THEY FINISH THE THREE SEASONS -YOU CAN KEEP IT GOING.
SOOS FOREVER, DUDE.
NEW LIFE GOAL: RECEIVE GUMMY WORM ENGAGEMENT RING
PLEASE BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Cartoons4life chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
Oh my GOD-you've done it again. Tears, then laughter, then tears, then laughter, and realization. I didn't think you could make this better-but um, uh it was possible, as shown by this.
It's not the woods. It's college.
WMSL
S
(100th reviewer! WAHOOOOOOEY!)
GoodForBad chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
Hopefully by the time I've finished writing this, I'll still be the 100th reviewer!

This chapter was hilarious, yo. When you wrote about Shannon thinking Dipper was gay, I actually laughed out loud. That was PERFECT. And also so creepy - who would want to kiss someone who is so like their sibling? You, my friend, are the master of hilarity.

I was worried that Mabel was going to become a werewolf for a bit there. But hey, not knowing what to do with your future and making impulsive decisions - that's senior year, isn't it? I love how you incorporate all of these dynamics into a supernatural setting. Makes it all the more real, even if werewolves and ghosts are involved. :D

Great update, and definitely worth the wait! I can't wait for more, even though I have the distinct feeling it's going to depress me...in a good way...excellent work!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 17 . 2/21/2015
Oh wow.
Shabbadoo chapter 17 . 2/21/2015
Well, that was big fun. So many one-liners that cracked me up. "The world's calling like an oyster in need of a pearl." "Sometimes the stars align without any meddling." Thanks Mabel for setting Shannon up with your gay brother? (poor, poor Dipper). And poor Aaron - werewolf puberty sounds pretty rough on a guy! ;) I could just picture Mabel wearing the sweater with the monkey riding a unicycle in a field of rainbows - you definitely have captured the essence of Mabel!

All that and more made this chapter a lot of fun. Yet, you managed to add in just the right amount of seriousness between Dipper and Mabel. The fact that he would visit her in the woods (and eat raw raccoons for dinner), and spend the rest of his life convincing her parents it was a good idea...precious. And the ending...ugh...heart-breaking. He's willing to let her go (which true love does); but it will kill him to do so...very touching. Well done BH. :)
StkAmbln chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
I actually like WenDip, but it's not my favorite pairing.

Yay for Soos and Melody! We can say that the Mystery Shack has finished raising one of its sweet child. Now... we are letting him go to the world... he's a grown up now... and it wasn't fast.

I really love how despite all the other important topics in this chapter, Dipper and Mabel's relationship is still a captal theme. That two percent thing was very touching.
And as an extra thing, they stepped into the Shack after ages, in the twilight. It was like returning home after being absent for a whole life. Ah, nostalgia.
Their little talk and the empty chair behind the counter just adds much more to it. Nostalgy Falls.

I think their parents will be just a two percent less mad about this.
LampTroll chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Hmm, maybe I should spam so you have 13... But, then again that would miss the point.

Love the chapter, especially how Soos Proposed - Love the Gummy worm xD
Cartoons4life chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
Oh, my, GOD. Why the heck must you torture us with the release of a single chapter? This was FANTASTICALAMAZAGICAL. Have I mentioned how perfect your characters are? Just like older versions of themselves in the show. You had me crying, laughing, thrilled, and just emotionalized. Write More, Stress Less! I mean, SERIOUSLY, I want to read more of this.
I love how Wendy still messes with Dipper-freak him out for a sec there, why dont'cha?
Seriously, though, WMsl
S :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
Awesome
Shabbadoo chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
I didn't really think it was possible to improve upon, but this might have been my fav chappie yet! Oh my, so very quotable. Dang - who hit you with the puberty stick? You turned into radiant flowers. Why's everybody emoting out there? Nobody authorized this. Stan's willing to sacrifice his dignity to wet the bed just to teach his RN a lesson! Wendy's ex couldn't wait for the Pizza Rolls to come out of the microwave...love. Melody brought the Classic Arcade Game Sounds CD...oh my. And SOOOOOOS... proposing with a gummy bear ring. How perfect. Dipper realizing that he and Mabel are each other's business. and "I can unplug your heart old man." Please tell me you'd never consider doing that to an old man personally! ;) Really, really enjoyable stuff Broken H...keep it coming.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »