Reviews for Expected
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Haha love this
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Lol, this is amazing. Totally worth waiting for! :D I think it's SUPER cool to see Bobbi/Clint interacting post-divorce and just talking about it. Makes it very real. And imagining Clint saying 'the ship between us has sailed' has me in stitches, hahaha. Great job!
ClintandNatasha chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Can we have the next chapter where clints right and never forgets about it! I love this by the way! I was trying not to laugh with my parents around!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
YAY! A little baby girl.
shewaslikeart chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Hormonal Natasha Romanoff is my new favourite thing! Thank you so much for writing this, cheers me up every time I read it!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Awww. Continue.
FantasyPanda12 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Continue! please!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oh Nat, you goof (: Phil being alive was a funny surprise. And Clint passed out in the air vents! Hahaha!
Niom Lamboise chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I hope it will be twins! One girl and one boy! Please make a sequel!
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Clint and Natasha (especially Clint, your Clint is literal perfection). It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
That was awesome love how he makes him go to the grave
ClintandNatasha chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
please make this a multichapter
bluesunVM chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Great story. I've always loved your take on Clint and Natasha.
InsanityProne chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh my goodness! That was really good! I laughed so hard!
Invisible Observer 3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Now you're spoiling us. A new chapter and a new story. Thank you. And yes Phil is back. I love the story though the puppet line gave me a flashback to another fandom you wrote about today. I love the story and I will understand either way on you continuing or not.